Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IncelTear females, why is it so hard for so many of you to admit that you are average or below average in looks?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
What's wrong with being average? Where did this idea come from that any non-fat, fairly young female automatically becomes beautiful? It's ridiculous that people like princess_niggy, who is below average, or clara5731, who is a typical fat-faced Becky, have the nerve to call themselves good looking. Is that what you think a sense of self-worth is? Or are you just that narcissistic and detached from reality? Here is a good looking woman, jfl if you think you're on the same level as her. You are average, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Ghhju

I know it pains you to admit it, but you are on the same level as these guys you think are beneath you, that's the reality. Get your head out of your ass.

7a2

Clara is alright

If you're reading this Clara I would hatefuck you

Women can't admit they're average.

Claire, I want to choke you, to slap you, to brutally mouthful you to ttitufuck you to shoot my load so relentlessly into your mouth that you'd sneeze cum
You will enjoy it

Claire, I want to choke you, to slap you, to brutally mouthful you to ttitufuck you to shoot my load so relentlessly into your mouth that you'd sneeze cum
You will enjoy it
Based

he went for her since she's ez simple as that. guys aren't nearly as picky as women.
I mean she's ugly as fuck though. Repulsive to look at. Acne, bloated face, no femininity. Why? He could easily get a better chick.

Those 3 guys mog princess niggy to hell and back:lul::lul:

Even those cucks mog IT landwhales.

I mean she's ugly as fuck though. Repulsive to look at. Acne, bloated face, no femininity. Why? He could easily get a better chick.
In 2022 he can't get a better ho

Pic of princess?
I don't have that ugly toilet's pic, but she's a very very ugly nigress who doesn't even look human.
You'd regret seeing her:feelskek:

They are not average. They are landwhales

she does and she brags about getting rich off of it or something. but i bet only @Lycan and @Broly are the only ones subscribed to it.
It's over for men in 2022 if ugly bitches like her can get a HTN bf and have OF wtf

Clara's bf is a high-tier normie but he had to settle for her 3 ass. :blackpill: confirmed once again.

They post on inceltear because they are average to below average, they need to constantly affirm themselves that the guys on their level are beneath them. If they were born as males they would be incels, period. Women are coddled brats who deserve nothing

To the roastoid who posted this on IT, funny how you intentionally didn't include the picture of Olivia Wilde as an example of an objectively attractive woman.
I think it's some weird manipulation tactic where they're trying to lower women's self esteem so that they will finally sink low enough to fuck an incel.
Read the post, retard, I said average, there's nothing "low" about being average. Do you realize that not all women are objectively good looking just like men?

To the incel who just said I didn’t include the photo of Olivia Wilde, this was as far as my screenshot went, I was screenshotting the stupid shit you’re spewing, idc about the photo of your “ideal woman” so I don’t know what point you’re trying to make there, idiot.
You didn't include it so fat pigs like you wouldn't see that I'm right about how plain they look compared to her. Too bad you'll never be the ideal woman for anyone, you dumb pig.

Dear mentally challenged IT autists, I didn't say those three soys look bad, they are average joes. Please read the post before commenting.

How the fuck does he fuck her

Who are these? The guy left-hand side is a slightly effeminate prettyboy, the woman right hand side is 3/10 at most. Is the woman a CuckTears poster who claims to be "average" or "over the average"? :feelshaha:

In a monogamous society this guy would never want her unless she'd have good amenable qualities.

Who are these? The guy left-hand side is a slightly effeminate prettyboy, the woman right hand side is 3/10 at most. Is the woman a CuckTears poster who claims to be "average" or "over the average"? :feelshaha:

In a monogamous society this guy would never want her unless she'd have good amenable qualities.
clara5731 from cucktear. She said that she looks better than everyone on this forum. :smonk::feelsLSD:

clara5731 from cucktear. She said that she looks better than everyone on this forum. :smonk::feelsLSD:
The rest must look like the notorious Pig Woman then. Clara? Hey? Will you be as kind as to pick up my virulent lookist assault against your integrity and make a screenshot? You dumb cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back