Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT foid admits she finds her brother's attractive, but denies fantasizing about sex with them. INCESTPILL PROOF

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Mutant_Jedi

"All of my brothers are attractive and yet somehow I’m okay never having sex with them and-up until now-never having thought about having sex with them."

she admitted her brothers are chads. so i am pretty sure she fantasizes about sex with them because every foid has sex with their chad brother or chad dad. they have sex with dogs, so they clearly like incest too. i bet she has sex with them but won't ever admit it because she doesn't wanna be laughed at. you'd be surprised how many people have these crazy fantasies.

When you're chad, life is like a visual novel.
Fuck anyone you want.

Wow what a hypocrite little bitch. Foids really care about reputation and what others think of them (they have the need of everyone worshipping them) so its no surprise she lied about her fantasy on sucking her brother's cock

Wow what a hypocrite little bitch. Foids really care about reputation and what others think of them (they have the need of everyone worshipping them) so its no surprise she lied about her fantasy on sucking her brother's cock
i bet she already sucks her brother's cock

Whore in denial lol she probably already fucked them

I wouldn’t be surprised, White girls fuck dogs btw

I wouldn’t be surprised, White girls fuck dogs btw
this foid is just virtue signalling when she prolly gets throatfucked by her chad brother all day

Wait, did you mean to link to a reddit article of a girl talking about wanting to fuck her brother? The only link there is one to an IT page about you talking about girls wanting to fuck their Chad brothers...

It's not incest if you're Chad

Mutant_Jedi

"All of my brothers are attractive and yet somehow I’m okay never having sex with them and-up until now-never having thought about having sex with them."

she admitted her brothers are chads. so i am pretty sure she fantasizes about sex with them because every foid has sex with their chad brother or chad dad. they have sex with dogs, so they clearly like incest too. i bet she has sex with them but won't ever admit it because she doesn't wanna be laughed at. you'd be surprised how many people have these crazy fantasies.

For me this is the first major disadvantage I see as a chad

imagine having your disgusting relatives wanting to fuck you

Either way Chad wins

For me this is the first major disadvantage I see as a chad

imagine having your disgusting relatives wanting to fuck you
foids are gross enough to fuck dogs they're gross enough to fuck their brother/dad/son

Brutal chadbroder pill