Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT females, what's your problem with average men?

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
Why don't you want to have sex with perfectly normal-looking guys like these, as you yourself call them, considering that you yourself are just as average and fat females. Explain what makes you think you are better than them?
Have you ever thought that if you're not attracted to regular guys, the problem is probably with you and not with them? I mean, maybe you have narcissistic tendencies and you need to work it out with a therapist.

Vg5767

D20

the third photo looks like me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why don't you want to have sex with perfectly normal-looking guys like these, as you yourself call them, considering that you yourself are just as average and fat females. Explain what makes you think you are better than them?
Have you ever thought that if you're not attracted to regular guys, the problem is probably with you and not with them? I mean, maybe you have narcissistic tendencies and you need to work it out with a therapist.

View attachment 666687
View attachment 666688
"Because they're not entitled to sex"

Those guys mog the women on it tbh

"Because they're not entitled to sex"
I don't understand why average females consider themselves superior to these guys. Some IT females even take the word "average" as an insult.

I mean, maybe you have narcissistic tendencies and you need to work it out with a therapist.
A therapist will probably make things worse since they love to preach that "you go get it girl" mentality.

View attachment 666687
View attachment 666688
I'm basically a dark version of top left. Over :feelsrope:

I mean they do say they don't mind normal-looking men, but that's just because they know they can't score higher than that. And then they try to turn that disadvantage into an advantage by virtue signaling about how they fell head over heels over these personalitymaxxed simpletons.

Of course, we know better than that and don't buy into their crap.

You also have to remember most IT foids are sub-5, so the highest they could aim for when it comes to a Chad is to be pump and dump material. Instead of that, they seek stability in a less than ideal looking partner.

They ain't Chad