Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It doesn't matter how many pushups/pullups/situps you *say* you can do

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Because you're probably doing them wrong to inflate your ego.

A real pushup has your spine and legs straight, with your hips neither raised nor sagged; it starts with your elbows locked, has your chest touching the floor or at least within a couple centimeters of doing so, then finishes with your elbows locked again. If your pushups don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.

A real pullup starts with you hanging from a bar with your elbows locked and your scapula stretched out, and only when your chin is raised above the bar is it finished. If your pullups don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.

A real situp starts with your spine down on the ground, feet flat on the floor, knees up, and arms across your chest. You raise your chest all the way up to your knees with no work from your arms, only abdominals. If your situps don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.

Seriously. Any military or police force worth even a quarter of a shit will have standards for how many pushups, pullups, and situps you can do before you're even considered an option for their lowest rank. If you try to pass ego-inflating bullshit off as a real measure of your strength when trying to join these organizations, you'll be laughed out of the recruitment pool. So nobody worth the dingleberries hanging from a plumber's asscrack cares how many of them you say you can do without seeing it for themselves, especially over the internet, where they don't even know how you look.

I've given up on gymcelling anyway

I was more of a muscular strength than muscular endurance guy anyway but my pull ups and sit-ups were legit

A real pushup has your spine and legs straight, with your hips neither raised nor sagged; it starts with your elbows locked, has your chest touching the floor or at least within a couple centimeters of doing so, then finishes with your elbows locked again. If your pushups don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.

A real pullup starts with you hanging from a bar with your elbows locked and your scapula stretched out, and only when your chin is raised above the bar is it finished. If your pullups don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.

A real situp starts with your spine down on the ground, feet flat on the floor, knees up, and arms across your chest. You raise your chest all the way up to your knees with no work from your arms, only abdominals. If your situps don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.

Seriously. Any military or police force worth even a quarter of a shit will have standards for how many pushups, pullups, and situps you can do before you're even considered an option for their lowest rank. If you try to pass ego-inflating bullshit off as a real measure of your strength when trying to join these organizations, you'll be laughed out of the recruitment pool. So nobody worth the dingleberries hanging from a plumber's asscrack cares how many of them you say you can do without seeing it for themselves, especially over the internet, where they don't even know how you look.

Very high IQ. Are you on looksmax at all as I'm finding these threads very useful & beneficial. Thanks.

Very high IQ. Are you on looksmax at all as I'm finding these threads very useful & beneficial. Thanks.
I'm not on looksmax. Just skimming through it for a few minutes gives me the impression of it being a cancerous chimera of this forum and Lookism.

You have my express permission to repost my threads there though, if you like.

I do pushups,pullups and situps very well and in the right form
I also wanted join the army,passed physical examination but failed in interview because im low iq

gonna do pushups now <3

None of that shit matters if you are ugly

It's over for gymcels.

I thought this would more of a thread saying girls dont give a shit or know the difference.

You could get a 5 plate deadlift and it means absolutely nothing to a foid if you're an ugly mug

your chin is raised above the bar is it finished. If your pullups don't look like this, they don't count. They're crap.
You only need to get eye level with the bar if you want to work out. Getting the chin above the bar does nothing but exert extra stress on the body and isn't good for gaining muscle.

No amount of gymceling can help a manlet grow. So what's the point. Just ldar.

You only need to get eye level with the bar if you want to work out. Getting the chin above the bar does nothing but exert extra stress on the body and isn't good for gaining muscle.
Cope. You're missing one of the main sticking points in the movement. Also, no military or police force that that isn't drowning to death in soy is going to accept eye-level pullups.