Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks discussing @itsOVER

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Riddle me this, IT: how does a guy with such a horrible personality (ngl I wouldn't be able to do this, but it's good that someone teaches these race traitor whores a lesson) get laid by different women every week and impregnate them? It's time to take the JBWpill buddy boyos :feelsdevil:

it's legit my dream to follow in his footsteps then corona took that from me.

I was ready to pack my bag and leave this shithole :feelsseriously:

I hope IT female users get raped. :feelsaww:

they say he isn't an incel (he isn't) but call other dark triad sexhavers "incel"? :dafuckfeels:

What are they talking about? Many users were calling him a piece of shit for fucking a bunch of women and making more native SEA males there as incels.

He WAS an incel but it seems he has ascended. Still a million times better than us because women still wanted him

they say he isn't an incel (he isn't) but call other dark triad sexhavers "incel"? :dafuckfeels:
Noodlewhores are a cheatcode for cumskins, they don't count tbh. He would still be incel in the West.

You'll have your chance brocel.

IT members are not known for their intellectual capacity.

he literally proved the blackpill himself and these fuckers still can't get it

"how can this good looking douchebag slay and impregnate women?" ofc it's his personality, sweety :soy:

Same. Looks like I'm gunna have to collect my semen and inject Thai foids then they sleep. The alien way:ahegao:
What are they talking about? Many users were calling him a piece of shit for fucking a bunch of women and making more native SEA males there as incels.

He WAS an incel but it seems he has ascended. Still a million times better than us because women still wanted him
You could beat and kick his nuts and castrated him if you could tbh ngl ded srs:feelsjuice:

"how can this good looking douchebag slay and impregnate women?" ofc it's his personality, sweety :soy:
How is itsover handsome: he just looks like an average normie.

He’s not incel because he played his cards right. After I’m done looksmaxxing and become a 6/10 I’ll ditch this place.
Incel in the West, male model tier in Asia.
Ye he’s got 5/10 face, mogs me. But he’s 5’6 or so.

How is itsover handsome: he just looks like an average normie.
he's good looking, not chad tier but above average when he maxxed out his looks, he was just lazy and fat

he's subhuman
still managed to slay in asia as a white subhuman and get 5 bodies in eastern europe

he's good looking, not chad tier but above average when he maxxed out his looks, he was just lazy and fat
Still, objectively, he is a low-status male that wouldn't be considered by an average woman in the west, but because of JBW ( caucasian looks ), he still was able to get laid, proving the black pill once and for all.
> NEET that leeches off the UK Government and taxpayer.
> Mentally ill.
> 5'6.
> Poor.
> Lacked any proper higher education.

Last edited:
Still, objectively, he is a low-status male that wouldn't be considered by an average woman in the west, but because of JBW ( caucasian looks), he still was able to get laid, proving the black pill once and for all.
> NEET that leeches off the UK Government and taxpayer.
> Mentally ill.
> 5'6.
> Poor.
> Lacked any proper higher education.
Yeah, fair enough

he is a loser and a psycho, but in the end it doesn't matter if women find you attractive, it's as blackpilling as it gets

Yeah, fair enough

he is a loser and a psycho, but in the end it doesn't matter if women find you attractive, it's as blackpilling as it gets
Yeah honestly he’s a piece of shit for having fucked those women and leaving those kids behind. Like how can you do that as a father? Just abandoning your own blood like that?

Yeah, fair enough

:blackpill::blackpill:

Yeah honestly he’s a piece of shit for having fucked those women and leaving those kids behind. Like how can you do that as a father? Just abandoning your own blood like that?
but hey women really love nice guys with good personalities, don't they? :feelsclown:

He was a dead average skinny fat white who went to SEA to ascend using jbw.

And he isn’t even that bad looking in the images he posted on looksmaxx.org where he leanmaxxed and he looks pretty decent. An SEA whore would perceive him as gigachad.

D7512EAD 7F7F 43D8 BD10 3A39AD26B640

Just more proof of IT literally being braindead cucks. ITsOver did nothing but further prove the blackpill you dumb fucking landwhale cum swallowing whores.

but hey women really love nice guys with good personalities, don't they? :feelsclown:
Yeah they do, personality does help but only past the looks threshold. There are certain baselines all men (except extremely GL ones) have to meet. Basic things like conversational skills and hygiene but most users I’ve gotten to know here meet those requirements.

Even 5/10+ men have to simp, If I end up a 6 when I’m done surgerymaxxing I’ll have to aswell. It’s not that bad for me since I generally get along with most women in my day to day life.

Sex though… not happening in my current state. :lasereyes:

Last edited:
They're delusional of course, the only people who accept him as an incel are the usual group of cumskin fakecels.

They just forget the little particular that someone has to travel 10000km away from the west to have a decent sexual life

the word "incel" doesn't mean anything anymore, people just ascribe it whatever meaning they want now.

lmao so now they think inceldom is about getting sex and being handsome and not about le toxic personality1!!1!!11?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back