IT cucks are watching our every move.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
I made an account using a pseudonym: Mikhail Khimchuk. It might be fun to just ask them tbh
Message one of those toilets and confront them about stalking us. That’s what I did.

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 13h 11m
imagine your life being so sad you have to make fun of lonely men online to feel better about yourself

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Message one of those toilets and confront them about stalking us. That’s what I did.
It says I can't start a convo for some reason

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
It says I can't start a convo for some reason
That happens to me sometimes idk why
Go on IT and find some bitch and click on her name and message her

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
I'll give it a go again. I'm curious to ask them about things.
Ok. Send a screenie once your done, these convos are pretty interesting with them ngl. Go flame those fuckers, brocel!

get_even

get_even

Death to simps and cucks
-
18d 8h 7m
Reported OP for seeking attention from IT. Rent free dude rent free.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Ok. Send a screenie once your done, these convos are pretty interesting with them ngl. Go flame those fuckers, brocel!
I might not Screencap because I don't want to start a privacy flamewar just yet. I really just want to talk and put a good foot forward.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
Messaged a few. So far it's been surprisingly civil. They do seem to only notice the most extreme parts of what we do or say.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Messaged a few. So far it's been surprisingly civil. They do seem to only notice the most extreme parts of what we do or say.
They don’t get it that most of us don’t mean the violent things we say.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
They don’t get it that most of us don’t mean the violent things we say.
That's what I want to explain. They seem not to understand any level of memeing, or even get why we might be upset. It reminds me of the "hacker known as 4chan" days tbh

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 14h 54m
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
54d 2h 55m
They all have mental illnesses, some larp as women, others are 30yo virgins. They do this to cope because they are worthless and there life is horrible and they want to feel superior to something. They only talk online, that's it, if I see anyone in person that posts on IT, at the absolute least they're getting stabbed to death, no questions asked.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
43d 14h 47m
there’s over 400 bluepillers on the site right now

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
They all have mental illnesses, some larp as women, others are 30yo virgins. They do this to cope because they are worthless and there life is horrible and they want to feel superior to something. They only talk online, that's it, if I see anyone in person that posts on IT, at the absolute least they're getting stabbed to death, no questions asked.
I've been messaging a few of them, trying to figure out their angle. They mostly judge us based on the most inflammatory of our posts and don't understand this is the ONLY place we have to talk about our issues. Some still seem to think personality is key. I try and explain that being ugly really is a death sentence, but they don't get it.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
there’s over 400 bluepillers on the site right now
They’re watching.
I've been messaging a few of them, trying to figure out their angle. They mostly judge us based on the most inflammatory of our posts and don't understand this is the ONLY place we have to talk about our issues. Some still seem to think personality is key. I try and explain that being ugly really is a death sentence, but they don't get it.
I made it on to the site for the 4th time lol.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
22d 9h 48m
You're wasting your time trying to converse with them tbh. They won't open their minds to anything that challenges their safe little narrative.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 33m
You're wasting your time trying to converse with them tbh. They won't open their minds to anything that challenges their safe little narrative.
Honestly, after messaging them, I just kinda pity them now. They have 0 idea how the world works, and they're all completely convinced their own bubble of experience is all there is. Mentally, most of them reasoned like children. I deleted my account after one insisted they were going to doxx me and ruin my future. I don't gamble with that so I have taken a break from dealing with them for a bit

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
14d 13h 33m
IT cucks are delusional retards. with no jobs. No matter how shitty your life is don't ever sink down to IT levels of delusion

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Ugly white youngcel, braincels refugee
33d 19h 25m
From what I know there are a lot of lurkers who don't like to make an account, that tends to be the case on every website.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★★★★
4d 14h 26m
Honestly, after messaging them, I just kinda pity them now. They have 0 idea how the world works, and they're all completely convinced their own bubble of experience is all there is. Mentally, most of them reasoned like children. I deleted my account after one insisted they were going to doxx me and ruin my future. I don't gamble with that so I have taken a break from dealing with them for a bit
They literally tried to doxx you for talking to them? Pathetic.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 1h 59m
Watchdog is a term anyone with an active social life never uses.