Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT cucks are watching our every move.

I made an account using a pseudonym: Mikhail Khimchuk. It might be fun to just ask them tbh
Message one of those toilets and confront them about stalking us. That’s what I did.

Message one of those toilets and confront them about stalking us. That’s what I did.
It says I can't start a convo for some reason

I'll give it a go again. I'm curious to ask them about things.
Ok. Send a screenie once your done, these convos are pretty interesting with them ngl. Go flame those fuckers, brocel!

Reported OP for seeking attention from IT. Rent free dude rent free.

Ok. Send a screenie once your done, these convos are pretty interesting with them ngl. Go flame those fuckers, brocel!
I might not Screencap because I don't want to start a privacy flamewar just yet. I really just want to talk and put a good foot forward.

Messaged a few. So far it's been surprisingly civil. They do seem to only notice the most extreme parts of what we do or say.

Messaged a few. So far it's been surprisingly civil. They do seem to only notice the most extreme parts of what we do or say.
They don’t get it that most of us don’t mean the violent things we say.

They don’t get it that most of us don’t mean the violent things we say.
That's what I want to explain. They seem not to understand any level of memeing, or even get why we might be upset. It reminds me of the "hacker known as 4chan" days tbh

They all have mental illnesses, some larp as women, others are 30yo virgins. They do this to cope because they are worthless and there life is horrible and they want to feel superior to something. They only talk online, that's it, if I see anyone in person that posts on IT, at the absolute least they're getting stabbed to death, no questions asked.

there’s over 400 bluepillers on the site right now

They all have mental illnesses, some larp as women, others are 30yo virgins. They do this to cope because they are worthless and there life is horrible and they want to feel superior to something. They only talk online, that's it, if I see anyone in person that posts on IT, at the absolute least they're getting stabbed to death, no questions asked.
I've been messaging a few of them, trying to figure out their angle. They mostly judge us based on the most inflammatory of our posts and don't understand this is the ONLY place we have to talk about our issues. Some still seem to think personality is key. I try and explain that being ugly really is a death sentence, but they don't get it.

there’s over 400 bluepillers on the site right now
They’re watching.
I've been messaging a few of them, trying to figure out their angle. They mostly judge us based on the most inflammatory of our posts and don't understand this is the ONLY place we have to talk about our issues. Some still seem to think personality is key. I try and explain that being ugly really is a death sentence, but they don't get it.
I made it on to the site for the 4th time lol.

You're wasting your time trying to converse with them tbh. They won't open their minds to anything that challenges their safe little narrative.

You're wasting your time trying to converse with them tbh. They won't open their minds to anything that challenges their safe little narrative.
Honestly, after messaging them, I just kinda pity them now. They have 0 idea how the world works, and they're all completely convinced their own bubble of experience is all there is. Mentally, most of them reasoned like children. I deleted my account after one insisted they were going to doxx me and ruin my future. I don't gamble with that so I have taken a break from dealing with them for a bit

Honestly, after messaging them, I just kinda pity them now. They have 0 idea how the world works, and they're all completely convinced their own bubble of experience is all there is. Mentally, most of them reasoned like children. I deleted my account after one insisted they were going to doxx me and ruin my future. I don't gamble with that so I have taken a break from dealing with them for a bit
They literally tried to doxx you for talking to them? Pathetic.

Watchdog is a term anyone with an active social life never uses.