Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks are outraged over itsOVER's sexual exploits in Asia

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just lol, what happened to the personality detector of these noodlewhores? Could they not tell from a mile away he's a piece of shit loser? Or maybe they knew and still fucked him because he's HUHWHITE :feelsclown:

These white-worshipping noodles deserve this treatment, good job.

Man they really just found out about the legend of itsover?

its over for ITcels

I am too. brb impregnating random sluts. Hope tie land charges this nigga 3x child support

I thought you needed personality to get women ? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Also jfl at discovering that stickied thread after 3 YEARS :lul:
The detectives watchdogs

Am enjoying da sloots at the incelcon mansion

I thought you needed personality to get women ? :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Also jfl at discovering that stickied thread after 3 YEARS :lul:
The detectives watchdogs
They've posted his thread before.. Probably someone new who never saw this site before. Inceltear recruits new people a lot. Then we bully them... Okay. I'm gonna check this guy's reddit account and see if we can bully this person.

You are retarded boyos , its shower theory
In thailand you shower 2-3 times a day
Mystery solved

itsOvers story was one of the most based things I'd heard on this forum. I'd pay for some whitecel to ruin some self hating curry foids life like that

Seeing ITcels seethe over his deeds is lifefuel lmao. I upvoted that post so it'd get more visibility and trigger more ITcels :feelskek:

That’s hilarious. They are seething because people here ascended but have “bad personalities”. I also plan to do this when I have the money

I hope I get a chance to hit Asia one day.

That’s hilarious. They are seething because people here ascended but have “bad personalities”. I also plan to do this when I have the money
Same here.

Screenshot 20210424 130356 Relay

He shouldn't be able to get sex with his awful "personality" though.

Ah yes he's disgusting, not the whores who will spread their legs for literally anything white.

Ah yes he's disgusting, not the whores who will spread their legs for literally anything white.
Lmao this is the thing. That thread is full of cucks talking about how wrong what he's doing is, how he doesn't care about the foids when they literally threw away their entire life, family respect, and legacy JUST to have sex with a bottom tier white guy. :lul: THAT is how self hating they are.

Inceltears hates that ugly men can be happy. We are just supposed to shut up and work until we die. Fucking evil. He enjoyed himself, happy for the dude:feelsokman:

He's a race mixing degenerate but I don't see why IT is complaining about him since he is objectively not an incel.

Love the based comments asking why that guy gets laid despite being a jerk. IT getting stealth black pilled. "Personality bro" JFL.

Anyway this proves JBW among certain looks tiers, sure a truecel may not be able to do it but among failed normie-ish looking dudes the whites have way more opportunities than the ethnics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back