Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT complains that they can't whine to the police to do anything about this forum.

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v55zu0/sick_of_reading_about_incels_making_threats_how/

Look at this stupid cunt, what an absolute moron she is. She is thinking she can cry like a bitch and get incels in trouble for posts she doesn't like. @CCPcel you're the legal expert, explain why this bitch is stupid and doesn't understand the law.

Dear 'RatDontPanic', I hope someone gets a knife and mutilates your vagina, slices your clit off, shives it up your nus, causing bleeding, then slice your nose off, along with your ear, and then gouges one of your eyes out, but not both, so you have to look in the mirror everyday at your deformed face.

Dear 'RatDontPanic', I hope someone gets a knife and mutilates your vagina, slices your clit off, shives it up your nus, causing bleeding, then slice your nose off, along with your ear, and then gouges one of your eyes out, but not both, so you have to look in the mirror everyday at your deformed face.
You forgot, we would also need to cut her nipples off to teach her a lesson

no way anyone can say they need to start lighting women on fire
Lads this is a good idea we should light them on fire in videogame

Wow that person really needs to get a life.

Bitch thinks real life is like fucking social media where you can get banned for saying something that others don't like :feelspuke:

They are so used to getting their way with cancelling JFL

Wow didn't know saying mean words meant a ticket to jail

It has gotten to a point so ridiculous peopke expect to can get your whole life your ruined over the smallest shit, freedom of speech be damned jfl. People like this roastie cunt should get their souls mutilated and nuked off the face of the earth.

This imbeciles think that by banning something they solve the issue. Yeah I'm sure if this forum will disappear form the web we will all suddenly become god-loving Christians going to church every Sunday and wageslaving for the rest of our life in silence.

This is not how this works. You'll simply push people further underground where your favorite daily drama wont be so easily available anymore. I wonder what will IT do once they lose this website? I have a feeling they don't want that to happen, they need this place to cope with their own lives.

My life might be terrible but at least I do not hide behind comfortable lies. I will face what I am and just live my life in truth even if it hurts.

They can REEEE until they explode :feelskek:

This imbeciles think that by banning something they solve the issue. Yeah I'm sure if this forum will disappear form the web we will all suddenly become god-loving Christians going to church every Sunday and wageslaving for the rest of our life in silence.

This is not how this works. You'll simply push people further underground where your favorite daily drama wont be so easily available anymore. I wonder what will IT do once they lose this website? I have a feeling they don't want that to happen, they need this place to cope with their own lives.

My life might be terrible but at least I do not hide behind comfortable lies. I will face what I am and just live my life in truth even if it hurts.
They are peak idiots, you cant legally charge someone for different opinion and wishes no matter what they are. Keeping stress and anger pent up inside while pushing everything under the rug without a vent, wont solve the problem and eventually you will get a heart attack.

It has gotten to a point so ridiculous peopke expect to can get your whole life your ruined over the smallest shit, freedom of speech be damned jfl. People like this roastie cunt should get their souls mutilated and nuked off the face of the earth.
These people literally don't respect freedom of speech at all. So why should we respect their right to not have violence enacted against them (in video game)?

JFL at the holes. cant take any truths anymore.

Not all of us live in a totalitarian shithole where you can be put in jail for merely saying words (specific rape threats/death threats are different and are not constitutionally protected). That's one of the few reasons why I like America.

I hope all IT posters get raped, lit on fire while alive, and then shit in the back of the head

They are so used to getting their way with cancelling JFL

They are peak idiots, you cant legally charge someone for different opinion and wishes no matter what they are. Keeping stress and anger pent up inside while pushing everything under the rug without a vent, wont solve the problem and eventually you will get a heart attack.
Not all of us live in a totalitarian shithole where you can be put in jail for merely saying words (specific rape threats/death threats are different and are not constitutionally protected). That's one of the few reasons why I like America.
I hope all IT posters get raped, lit on fire while alive, and then shit in the back of the head

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/v665zg/comment/ibgn9c5/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Watch out, we are gonna pay someday for being edgy online when women band together to fight the evil oinkwells!

If that bitch doesn't like our posts then why does she bother to read our posts by lurking here?? Go and touch some grass you filthy nasty bitch. I hope you die.

HAHAHAHA

I can give them my full name and address and they still wouldn't be able to do shit.
In eastern europe police doesnt give a shit about stupid shit like this they got better things to do like you know actually catching murderers and taking bribes etc etc

if some whore made a report about some '''evil inkwells online''' police would just laugh in her face :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back