Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT cares about us! But only in a special month after years of harassment, bullying, hate, false flag attacks, mocking depression and mental illness.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Biggest fucking virtue signaling that I have ever seen in a long, long fucking time. Imagine making a fucking post like this saying that you care, you want to help and shit after years of brutally mocking people suffering from mental illnesses, depression, troubled past, thought deviations, disorders and all. Shit's like yellow september where everyone is taking "positivity" but after it ends suddenly everyone is back to normal, to their lives of not giving a fuck about anyone anymore and then making fun of depressed people again.

Imagine a fucking degenerated community mocking ill people for years, creepily stalking their only space to talk to their similar ones to take screenshots and laugh at them with your peers, calling them every sort of name, twisting posts in any way possible to fit their twisted views, taking things out of context to further twist things even more, not addressing a very serious problem when posted and instead just ignore it all to attack US. Imagine trying to take any post possible and twist it in any way possible to fit anything you think. If you know a thing or another, some members offed themselves after years of harassment by IT.
Now they care? Yeah they can go fuck themselves. Even Cuckddit normies IT is the lowest scum on that deranged website along with the other subs that mock people venting and just showing troubles after a whole life of loneliness and suffering, ravaged by illness, emotional humiliation, bullying, rejection, traumas... now they want to say they care?

Let me say one thing you fucks, if you cared, you wouldn't do any of what you do, you would step down and TALK. Humiliating people and harassing them to the point that they want to vanish from the internet or kill themselves is not gonna solve or help anyone. Don't you fucktards realise you are just further proving OUR points, not to mention even non-incels with the least sanity that also despise you?
Don't you fuckards realise that we come to this because of what HAS happened and not because of who we truly are?

Have you ever realised that we come to such thinking at this point because of the way we were treated, excluded, expelled from every online space that has ever existed, shut down at any cost, talked down, told to kill ourselves, that we deserve the life long suffering many of us have endured?
Have you ever realised that having a deep craving of living good times, forming memories and happiness and you see yourself completely unable to achieve any of it because of the way that society treats you, mocks you, excludes you from everything, shut you down, punch you down, bully you and is what makes people come to such point?
The more you exclude people, the more you ostracize them like what happened to us is how one comes to such points and views. Guess what? It's not gonna change for any better after the years of ridicule, harassment and shit we get thrown at all for any reason.

We can never say a thing that we are instantly shut down and excluded, we can't have anything. You say x is not important because even though at some point you were without it, you obtained it and now you have it, you got used to it so you don't pay attention to it anymore.
Getting things like "at least I have x, go have sex blablabla" is like showing off your gracious feast to starving people and saying "at least I have food" then proceed to say that "food is not that important".

If you lived your whole life without it and doesn't care, it's simply because you don't care, you have never craved it. Someone that has never craved wealth will not be sad at not having any.
It's like showing pictures and videos or memories of happy people, with amazing lives to someone that is deeply suicidal and depressed, and telling them that happiness doesn't matter, or that they don't deserve it, and that "at least they had it and you don't because you don't deserve it".

That's exactly what they do. They take their "success" and shove it in our faces saying that they at least have it and we don't, and we don't deserve it because of "who we are".

Who are we? We were basically like anyone out there until we started to see the consequences of what was happening to us, how we were treated, the patterns, and at some moment it would just culminate in what you see now. We are like this because of what we experience, just like someone who gets into an accident has traumatic reactions/dreams. Just like someone that goes through something and gets scarred for life. Now you do the same as everyone else WHO BROUGHT US HERE TO THIS POINT TO TELL THAT YOU CARE? Seriously?

It's like billionaires saying that money doesn't bring happiness (not per se) when we know sure as hell that money is essential to a modern life and for stability, less stress because you know you can pay bills, you know you will have enough to eat, to have fun, get something you want.
In this case, it's people with fulfilled lives in some way going out of their way, creepingly stalking a forum full of extremely depressed/suicidal people, screenshotting the posts and going REEEEEE look at this lose, I have x and he doesn't because he's bitter!
No! He's not bitter per se. Bitterness is merely the result of multitude of negative experiences and a life full external of negativity.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, if people we not treated like shit, target of bullying, harassment, laughs, jokes, rejection, troubled upbringing we would not be what we are. Do you think you are bad and don't like what you see? Blame yourselves, blame society that brough us here together. Ostracize people at any cost, go out of your way in any way you can to shut them down and ruin their day and their spaces to talk to similar people and you will see what you see now.
MAYBE if people were not so shitty, you would not see so many shitty things happening. MAYBE if people accepted us and tried to be nice, have a down-to-earth talk, exchange ideas instead of insults and ridicule, we would not be here like we are now. MAYBE if you didn't bring us to THIS POINT WE WOULD NOT BE WHAT WE ARE AND SAY WHAT WE SAY. MAYBE IF THINGS WERE ACTUALLY FAIR NO ONE WOULD RESORT TO THESE SPACES AND END UP LIKE US. This is the only place we have to talk to people like us yet so many want us shut down. We can't even have a place to connect, because you so think we deserve the suffering that we go through.

When the fuck will you wake up? There's no personality if you are the bottom of the barrel of men. You just get pleasure and karma whore at the expense of creeping out on this forum, getting off and laughing at the suffering of people going through severe emotional distress and hardships. Truly admirable. Every single one of you that hates us are the same, proven time and time again. We have been basically told that we don't even deserve the basic respect and recognition as a humans... you don't need to say that as everyone shows it anyway through their actions alone outside the internet. How to respect people if they don't even see us as humans and disrespect us all the time without any provocation just because we somehow "creep them out"?
Yeah, then you wonder why so many people end up here.

Think for a fucking second and see who is to blame here. There's no "take it lightly, there are other girls out there" when literally everyone rejects you, sometimes even the families of some people here have rejected them and treat them like fucking scum, worth less than the ground they step on, and you boast about how happy and fulfilled you are to further anger everyone and just prove further that we are right about you and society.

I will not say anything more, I could post a trillion screenshots of these fucking monsters and their comments laughing at depressed and suicidal people or people suffering from life long mental illness, but I'm not gonna waste my time, I'll just let their post here, read the comments if you want.

The amount of virtue signaling in this whole post from IT is completely out of this universe. I would be more than glad to be proven wrong, and admitting to being wrong if proven so, but the mere fact that we are here and have been at this spot mentally and physically just speaks for itself. People like us, with certain characteristics, will always end up like us.
We were not born like this. We were MADE into we are now because of the world out there and online. We can't escape the horrors of society and all its aspects that made our life hell not even in a virtual space.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qm94pt/to_all_of_the_incels_that_are_here_i_see_you_this/

WdyM bro they’re our friends. They sent us hearts which means they love us.

WdyM bro they’re our friends. They sent us hearts which means they love us.
They are some serious hypocritical fucks. They have driven fellow brocels to suicide in the past and now they come up with this bullshit and mensmentalhealthmonth. They can go fuck themselves. They never care unless it's too late and shit hits the fan, as always.

They are some serious hypocritical fucks. They have driven fellow brocels to suicide in the past and now they come up with this bullshit and mensmentalhealthmonth. They can go fuck themselves. They never care unless it's too late and shit hits the fan, as always.
I’ll be real now. They are a weird group of people, but I don’t get how users here get so worked up about them. They are a bunch of hypocrites and virtue signalers for posting some bullshit which doesn’t reflect their actions. Seeing myself on there from time to time is nice, it’s usually for some retarded shit I say.

Dude, I'm gonna be real with you. That was a big ass long post for some worthless retards. IT cucks are just coping incels who act so that they can get "good boy" pats on the back. When they got subreddit of the day, they got blasted hard on cuckit, so even average reddit users knew they are nothing more than bully subhumans lol.

Don't waste a thought on them, better to just jerk off or play vidya than giving 1 milisecond of your worthy mental power.

I’ll be real now. They are a weird group of people, but I don’t get how users here get so worked up about them. They are a bunch of hypocrites and virtue signalers for posting some bullshit which doesn’t reflect their actions. Seeing myself on there from time to time is nice, it’s usually for some retarded shit I say.
Yeah, I saw so many posts from me there that I just got tired and went straight to the sewers.
Dude, I'm gonna be real with you. That was a big ass long post for some worthless retards. IT cucks are just coping incels who act so that they can get "good boy" pats on the back. When they got subreddit of the day, they got blasted hard on cuckit, so even average reddit users knew they are nothing more than bully subhumans lol.

Don't waste a thought on them, better to just jerk off or play vidya than giving 1 milisecond of your worthy mental power.
The post is for us, not for them, although I sometimes refer to IT as (((you))).
They don't, they just don't realise they are proving us right further more and more, not only them but the other people that throw shit at us.

Imagine writing a whole essay for 4 trannies on a dead forums website

Don't give reddit attention

High iq post, IT is basically one giant fundamental attribution error.

Too tired to read the whole thing though so i skimmed

High iq post, IT is basically one giant fundamental attribution error.

Too tired to read the whole thing though so i skimmed
Understandable. Hope you recover tomorrow with full energy and get some words from the post as it has some very important points that many cucks don't realise, especially the part where they think they are proving us wrong or somehow trying to help us laughing at us, provoking, telling us to kill ourselves and shit. They just further prove all our points right. They are just too fucking dense to realise it.

It's like repeatedly beating a dog and then getting surprised when the dog gets aggressive or acts nervous/rabid around that particular person that abused it to no end.

The post is for us, not for them, although I sometimes refer to IT as (((you))).
They don't, they just don't realise they are proving us right further more and more, not only them but the other people that throw shit at us.
Yeah I get it. They will say shit like: "your looks don't matter" and then bash someone's looks if they commit a crime against muh kweens. They don't really care about being right, they just want an enemy, like every human does. There has to be an enemy to which I will defeat as the hero of the story, and they think of us as enemies who shall be purged off the face of the earth.

If they care so much, then why don't they date me?

Yeah I get it. They will say shit like: "your looks don't matter" and then bash someone's looks if they commit a crime against muh kweens. They don't really care about being right, they just want an enemy, like every human does. There has to be an enemy to which I will defeat as the hero of the story, and they think of us as enemies who shall be purged off the face of the earth.
They have already bashed our looks infinite times before. They will say it doesn't matter but them go there and bash our looks and bodyshame us, saying we have microscopic dicks, overweight or blablabla whatever shit they make up, them they get angry and call misogyny or shaming if we say literally the same thing back at them, but they slandering us with it all is... I don't know, justifiable?
It's right to do that to lonely depressed men because men should "man up" and we cannot be targets, it is all right and justifiable if it is to defend women and it is solely directed at men. Reddit in a nutshell, literally as the staff itself admits to it that men can't be protected on reddit becaus we are not victims of anything.

If they care so much, then why don't they date me?
If society cared so much, then why wouldn't people raise awareness about depression and male mental health problems all years instead of some times in a specific month of the year like yellow september?
This society is so full of bullshit I swear I can't take this shit anymore.

You know, I just looked them up. What a pathetic bunch kicking people while they're down, not to mention the blatant cherry picking. Even more sad than incels. I have to say though it's interesting seeing other members here as a topic of their threads

I get worked up about them because they are so insistent that they are the ultimate moral authority the world has ever seen

Even following normie standards they are worse than us.
Look at this way :
Incels are at the core suicidal and depressed people who for the most part do the least interaction with society they can. Very few incels actually did mass shooting and those were the more extrovert and more in tune with society kind of incels. The most secluded ones are actually the least harmful, like myself for example, I fucking almost never see the light of day and even if I fantasize about fucking prime JB I ain't gonna do it in real life (probably because the real deal is not a good as the fantasy and because I don't want to be publicly shamed and hated and go to jail).
And what do they do to this group of people ? They mock them and push them to suicide.
All this in the name of what ? Some comments we make on our obscure place made to vent.
They can literally shut down their computer (like they did with their brain) and not have to know we exist.
On the other hand WE CAN'T because other than the internet or other copes, we can't live in society without being frowned upon merely for our looks or getting mogged to oblivion at every corner.

I agree with you OP.
And I understand why you got "triggered" and posted this rant, I hate being beat down even further when I'm down and it feels like that with IncelTear, they are literally shooting the ambulance.

We shouldn't bow down to them or try to find excuses for their behaviour or give them ANYTHING (not saying you did, quite the contrary) because they enjoy DESTROYING US, they are OUR ENEMY.

Note that what I say here might not reflect what I said in the past or what I will say in the future because I'm so mentally ill and filled with self-doubts that I change opinions drastically from one day to another, inceldom and loneliness is not helping it.

Incels are at the core suicidal and depressed people who for the most part do the least interaction with society they can. Very few incels actually did mass shooting and those were the more extrovert and more in tune with society kind of incels. The most secluded ones are actually the least harmful, like myself for example, I fucking almost never see the light of day and even if I fantasize about fucking prime JB I ain't gonna do it in real life (probably because the real deal is not a good as the fantasy and because I don't want to be publicly shamed and hated and go to jail).
This is the thing non incels miss when talking about incels. We are shunned away from society thanks to how we look or how our brains are wired, maybe both at the same time; this drives us to depression and we are further shunned away which turns into a death spiral. All the while normies are just standing there with their thumbs up their asses laughing at us, mocking us for things we can't change and wonder why the fuck we are so angry against them.

They think we are a group of entitled normies that want the 1950's back so we can beat up and rape women while earning enough money to buy a house and a car with minimum wage. This example is somewhat over the top but even in Men's Rights communities you can see how they talk about us being normal looking thanks to some idiotic surveys and papers detailing us. Even other men can't understand the struggle of being shunned 24/7 if he doesn't experience it firsthand.

Just take a look at this idiot talking here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qm94pt/comment/hj90pnj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

While she posts this a few months before:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/q62x8y/the_neckbeard_vibe_is_strong_in_this_one/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Finding the hypocrisy of the IT members is easier than shooting fish in a barrel.

This is the thing non incels miss when talking about incels. We are shunned away from society thanks to how we look or how our brains are wired, maybe both at the same time; this drives us to depression and we are further shunned away which turns into a death spiral. All the while normies are just standing there with their thumbs up their asses laughing at us, mocking us for things we can't change and wonder why the fuck we are so angry against them.

They think we are a group of entitled normies that want the 1950's back so we can beat up and rape women while earning enough money to buy a house and a car with minimum wage. This example is somewhat over the top but even in Men's Rights communities you can see how they talk about us being normal looking thanks to some idiotic surveys and papers detailing us. Even other men can't understand the struggle of being shunned 24/7 if he doesn't experience it firsthand.

Just take a look at this idiot talking here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qm94pt/comment/hj90pnj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

While she posts this a few months before:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/q62x8y/the_neckbeard_vibe_is_strong_in_this_one/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Finding the hypocrisy of the IT members is easier than shooting fish in a barrel.

Even other online communities composed of complete fucking normies or even other degenerates see through the bullshit of IT, not just us.

Even other online communities composed of complete fucking normies or even other degenerates see through the bullshit of IT, not just us.
I know, their subreddit of the day thing was a shitstorm, but there are people that can't see us for what we are, men disenfranchised from society thanks to things we can't change. Even men in Men's Rights groups have weird ideas about us being normies and such, not prevalent but it is there and it can fester quickly.

The kicker is that if we were born as females, we wouldn't have these kinds of problems because we would be coddled to hell and back and back to hell.