Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It boggles my mind how some people who are more aspie than me have GFs...

A

AlexanderR97

Recruit
★★
Some people who are socially awkward and way less NT than me have GFs who are decent looking. It's absolutely bullshit. They are also less attractive too. I really am starting to think the only thing holding me back is my height because it makes no sense. 

Some 6 foot guy at my job who is hideous has a decent looking girlfriend. He claims to have depression and attempted suicide once. 

For a moment I had sympathy and jumped to the conclusion that he is incel so asked him if he had a GF and he said yes. He showed me a pic of his GF and I instantly got pissed off because of how ungrateful he is to have gotten a girlfriend in the first place looking like that.

All the guys at my job call him the ugly nerdy and weird guy...

How short are you?

It's all about looks. Personality means absolutely nothing.

AlexanderR97 said:
5'4 barefoot

Then you can't get a girlfriend because you're too short. Height is not everything, but without height you're nothing. 
Women are not like men who have different desires, preferences, characters: some men like fat women, some men like tall women, some men like dominant women, some men like old women ... but ALL women only want to be BDSM-raped and enslaved by tall, dominant and dangerous high-status Chades. Women are insects, like the borg, having a hive mind. They want to be enslaved by the alpha males and lock away the rest for daring to have desires at all.

AlexanderR97 said:
For a moment I had sympathy and jumped to the conclusion that he is incel so asked him if he had a GF and he said yes. He showed me a pic of his GF and I instantly got pissed off because of how ungrateful he is to have gotten a girlfriend in the first place looking like that.

Pretty much story of my life. I have no idea how these guys get girlfriends. They aren't even good looking and are completely shitty people yet they still find girlfriends somehow.

It may be the just be white theory. I haven't met a single ethnic who fits this category.

It's because of their looks boyo. All men are aspies anyway.