Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL it blows my mind some men over 30 taking dating and marriage seriously

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
it's basically the same as getting a used up hooker off the street and putting a ring on her

a girl has been fucking for about 18 years by the time she hits 30. and you think after near two decades of cocks she can even be in short relationship, let alone a long one?

how mentally retarded do you have to be say you're in a relationship with a woman over 30?

Niggas will do anything to avoid dying alone.

I think a hooker is probably better than your average woman
at least she's honest about what she does
:feelsbadman:

but how well a woman treats you is exactly how good you look

so if you're old, you'd have to be very stupid to believe any woman would treat you well

There are many +40 old guys out there completely clueless about the true nature of foids,poor souls.

lol I was just about to make a thread on this topic. I don't understand it at all. The vast majority of women expire in their 20s anyway. I'm not even being ironic at this point. Maybe it's from spending so much time on PSL shit or reading posts by @FACEandLMS, but most women are basic af when you look beyond the makeup and revealing clothing. This is one of the reasons my sex drive is dying.

my dad in a nutshell. Treats my bitch stepmom like she’s a goddess even though she has created so many problems that now plague our household

lol I was just about to make a thread on this topic. I don't understand it at all. The vast majority of women expire in their 20s anyway. I'm not even being ironic at this point. Maybe it's from spending so much time on PSL shit or reading posts by @FACEandLMS, but most women are basic af when you look beyond the makeup and revealing clothing. This is one of the reasons my sex drive is dying.

the whole older women thing is just so fucking gross. it's like playing in the minor leagues because you couldn't make the pros, the pay is shit, you have no health insurance, and you just wish you had a real job

the women are 10 times as mean and 10 times as ugly / fat / saggy

the whole older women thing is just so fucking gross. it's like playing in the minor leagues because you couldn't make the pros, the pay is shit, you have no health insurance, and you just wish you had a real job

the women are 10 times as mean and 10 times as ugly / fat / saggy
every decent looking foid is taken off the market by her late teens. The "glowing up" meme is a massive cope, especially for white girls.

how mentally retarded do you have to be say you're in a relationship with a woman over 30?
A mix of bluepill and desperation can produce the same effects of mental retardation regarding that.

It’s unbelievable.

what's even sadder is men over 30 that have tinder, unless they're gigachad

Cope. You never had a sexdrive boyo!!!

There's no shortage of desperate cucks willing to plow their penises into 50+ year-old foids..... so wtf makes you think "women expire in their 20's"??

cucks only. No men should go for women at that age. that's literal cuckoldry