[JFL] it blows my mind some men over 30 taking dating and marriage seriously

it's basically the same as getting a used up hooker off the street and putting a ring on her

a girl has been fucking for about 18 years by the time she hits 30. and you think after near two decades of cocks she can even be in short relationship, let alone a long one?

how mentally retarded do you have to be say you're in a relationship with a woman over 30?

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
There are many +40 old guys out there completely clueless about the true nature of foids,poor souls.

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
lol I was just about to make a thread on this topic. I don't understand it at all. The vast majority of women expire in their 20s anyway. I'm not even being ironic at this point. Maybe it's from spending so much time on PSL shit or reading posts by @FACEandLMS, but most women are basic af when you look beyond the makeup and revealing clothing. This is one of the reasons my sex drive is dying.

lol I was just about to make a thread on this topic. I don't understand it at all. The vast majority of women expire in their 20s anyway. I'm not even being ironic at this point. Maybe it's from spending so much time on PSL shit or reading posts by @FACEandLMS, but most women are basic af when you look beyond the makeup and revealing clothing. This is one of the reasons my sex drive is dying.
the whole older women thing is just so fucking gross. it's like playing in the minor leagues because you couldn't make the pros, the pay is shit, you have no health insurance, and you just wish you had a real job

the women are 10 times as mean and 10 times as ugly / fat / saggy

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
the whole older women thing is just so fucking gross. it's like playing in the minor leagues because you couldn't make the pros, the pay is shit, you have no health insurance, and you just wish you had a real job

the women are 10 times as mean and 10 times as ugly / fat / saggy
every decent looking foid is taken off the market by her late teens. The "glowing up" meme is a massive cope, especially for white girls.

Cope. You never had a sexdrive boyo!!!

There's no shortage of desperate cucks willing to plow their penises into 50+ year-old foids..... so wtf makes you think "women expire in their 20's"??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)