Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT better not touch this - they don’t understand posts on .is

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I see so many fucking brainlets on their sub saying “omg how do they get so many posts in such a short amount of time! They must have no life!”

They don’t realize a “post” here is the equivalent of a “comment” on reddit, and that their “posts” are the equivalent of our “threads”.

It’s like taking part in a group chat. You can rack up your contributions in no time at all

Real fucking geniuses there :feelstastyman:

cool
read more on their sub
comment more on their behavior
they live rent-free in your head
weakling.

Just delete reddit. Delete it all

I see so many fucking brainlets on their sub saying “omg how do they get so many posts in such a short amount of time! They must have no life!”

They don’t realize a “post” here is the equivalent of a “comment” on reddit, and that their “posts” are the equivalent of our “threads”.

It’s like taking part in a group chat. You can rack up your contributions in no time at all

Real fucking geniuses there :feelstastyman:
u3xjrg6u3il41.jpg
I'm just gonna leave that here.

weakling.
Considering the fact that you posted on a thread about IT, that means they live in your head too.

this forum feels like a religious islamic forum.
we're supposed to debate some internet lefties that we never heard about or even cared. atleast when i was n one of those forums we used to debate these fucks because it was some kind of religious "duty" but why are we talking about these cum drinking pedos on this forum.
it really blew my mind how much attention you keep giving them

Considering the fact that you posted on a thread about IT, that means they live in your head too.
low IQ
I posted on an incels.is thread because that is the site I visit.

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete
Slam dunk a redditor’s baby into the trash can

cool
read more on their sub
comment more on their behavior
weakling.
I mention it because it’s funny. That’s all. You have “chad” written in your bio. Does that mean he lives in your head? Or is his cock in your mouth? I don’t run around talking about chad and stacy but I’ll mock some retards on the internet.

Your fake toughness doesn’t change your inceldom nor is it particularly interesting or amusing

No, I don't have a single full size keyboard.
Most of the time I'm using a 65% keyboard.
Mine is full sized. I've always preferred them.

You have “chad” written in your bio. Does that mean he lives in your head?
It's a statement about lookism, which is in my head 24/7 because it's so apparent in daily life and so so brutal.