Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: "28.5% is a majority"

CaptMarbles

CaptMarbles

Copecel Prime
-
Sorry if someone else posted this already, but after I saw this I just had to put it here.
NiceMathsBro

These idiots can't even do basic statistics and somehow feel superior to us, JFL. Makes sense though, they also deny the Blackpill (which is based on statistics).
Fuck, I suck at formatting posts. Hope it gets across.

Might as well call this forum inceltearstears

Of course they think 28% is majority!
They also say "I know this one short, balding indian janitor who is slaying every night. Therefore all of you can do the same!"
full

6 votes=majority of incels.
Brilliant math.

What did you expect from those retards? jfl

Might as well call this forum inceltearstears
Sorry, I just couldn't resist this shit. I try to not care about what they say, but this situation just makes me laugh.

This isn't even a matter of opinion, they are MATHEMATICALLY wrong in everything they say.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist this shit. I try to not care about what they say, but this situation just makes me laugh.

This isn't even a matter of opinion, they are MATHEMATICALLY wrong in everything they say.
Just think of them as trolls trying to brainwash you into thinking like them. Disregard anything they say

The question is so ambiguous though.

wtf jfl at IT. also they call someone a volcel if they aren't interested in black foids. refusing to date any foid in the world =/= volcel. you don't need to date black foids or landwhales

28.5% could be a majority if the rest of the people surveyed fell into a lot of smaller percentage categories :feelstrash:

I voted 'no way' just because I knew they were going to get pissed at that poll.

Anyone who voted no or “yes but only if....” is a flaming volcel

Considering black foids make up the majority of FDS and femcels, they will get mad af at this poll lol.

Poll was done by native english speaker who pretends to be lithuanian

93% of married white males are with a white wife. So at least 95% of white males would reject a black foid partner. That's a majority.

Poll was done by native english speaker who pretends to be lithuanian
I just read that theory 10 mins ago. They have "linguists" who are 100% sure you're faking being Lithuanian for... avoiding the police? So it must be true. JFL.

28.5% could be a majority if the rest of the people surveyed fell into a lot of smaller percentage categories
True, it can, but in this case it doesn't. All other options besides "no way" were "yes...(insert condition)".

They also think 20% of men are 100%

But they right. By politically correct mathematics, manjority of incels here would not date black girl. Because if black female does not look like sheboon, does not act like sheboon, and does not like sheboon things - shes not black anymore, but whitened to please needs of white men :reeeeee:

They also say "I know this one short, balding indian janitor who is slaying every night. Therefore all of you can do the same!"
full
i fucking hate when someone brings shit like that up

Lmao 0% at the first result

full

ITcel IQ rapidly deteriorating due to exposure to blackpilled facts and sacrificing IQ to remain bluepilled.

They are very nasty liars

Sorry if someone else posted this already, but after I saw this I just had to put it here.View attachment 261315

These idiots can't even do basic statistics and somehow feel superior to us, JFL. Makes sense though, they also deny the Blackpill (which is based on statistics).
Fuck, I suck at formatting posts. Hope it gets across.
I have lost hope for IT.
This is legit proof that they are retarded redditors.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back