Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Isolation trait: your social skills have diminished

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
When I realized that I am subhuman and no matter what I do I will always be handicapped by my looks, always at the bottom of social hierarchies, I stopped giving a fuck about other people and totally became a recluse. I try to avoid other people as much as possible. I have no anxiety, but rather I just hate normies and I hate how much it wastes my time having to interact with them. Without a chance of getting a girlfriend, I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything except a struggle. Being isolated allows me to drift through life with a relatively painless boredom.

The rare times that I'm forced to interact with someone, it always reminds me of how long I've been alone. The first time I talk I am always surprised to hear the sound of my own voice. It's easy to forget what it sounds like. I talk to myself but it's not really the same. Then I realize how much I'm socially stunted. I'm pretty much incapable of carrying on a conversation. A lot of times all I can think of to respond to people is "i see" or "ok cool". And really, I don't give enough of a shit about their pathetic normgroid lives to put any more effort into talking to them.

How many of you are actually hardcore rotters like me? It feels like so many people here are braindead failed normies with active social lives.

True, tbh, I'm NT but I find myself mumbling or struggling to find the proper words for things because I've lost the experience of socialization. :feelsjuice:

I stopped interacting with normies completely at 17-18 once the ever-weighing sense of inferiority began to creep in so far as to the point where the line divisible between my social milestones met and theirs became too apparent to be ignored. all throughout my teenage years i was forced to stand and watch as my peers moved on with their lives all while i was permanently stuck in a stunted state, and it's at that point that i have had enough of enduring this kind of humiliation.

this.
i isolate myself because of my irreparably asymmetrical subhuman face and non-NT

True, tbh, I'm NT but I find myself mumbling or struggling to find the proper words for things because I've lost the experience of socialization. :feelsjuice:
As a non-NT AND socially isolated individual, it's even worse for me since my social skills were already bad before diminishing. :feelsrope:

i am like this

When I realized that I am subhuman and no matter what I do I will always be handicapped by my looks, always at the bottom of social hierarchies, I stopped giving a fuck about other people and totally became a recluse. I try to avoid other people as much as possible. I have no anxiety, but rather I just hate normies and I hate how much it wastes my time having to interact with them. Without a chance of getting a girlfriend, I really don't feel like I'm missing out on anything except a struggle. Being isolated allows me to drift through life with a relatively painless boredom.

The rare times that I'm forced to interact with someone, it always reminds me of how long I've been alone. The first time I talk I am always surprised to hear the sound of my own voice. It's easy to forget what it sounds like. I talk to myself but it's not really the same. Then I realize how much I'm socially stunted. I'm pretty much incapable of carrying on a conversation. A lot of times all I can think of to respond to people is "i see" or "ok cool". And really, I don't give enough of a shit about their pathetic normgroid lives to put any more effort into talking to them.

How many of you are actually hardcore rotters like me? It feels like so many people here are braindead failed normies with active social lives.
Brutal, until last week I had NEETmaxxed and not interacted with anyone in 6 months, of course, my social skills died because of that, because I'm also autistic. It's a death sentence. I would NEET again if I could but now I gotta be realistic and do what I used to do as a child, study and copy normies to fake NTness

Me. Always had the potential but must people ended up abusing or straight ignoring me, no quality conversations either. I have some few friends from school that I still chat from time to time and go out like twice in a year for dinner and thats it. Never go out to socialize. Never did by myself. I have no goals, no motivation, no passion, no higher studies. Nobody wants me. I just rot.

I'm naturally extroverted, but being a subhuman has forced me to become a social pariah.

I'm naturally extroverted, but being a subhuman has forced me to become a social pariah.
I used to be extremely extroverted as a kid. But I was always humiliated by the other students because I am subhuman. And the teachers would force me to be quiet and humiliate me in front of the whole class because I'm subhuman while they let the chad kids do whatever. Now all that has made me into a quiet recluse. I'm just what they wanted me to be
1674546229983.png

I used to be extremely extroverted as a kid. But I was always humiliated by the other students because I am subhuman. And the teachers would force me to be quiet and humiliate me in front of the whole class because I'm subhuman while they let the chad kids do whatever. Now all that has made me into a quiet recluse. I'm just what they wanted me to be
1674546229983.png
Same here. My teachers only scolded me, even though there were other kids in the class far more obnoxious. The teacher's pets also bullied the unpopular kids, and nobody batted an eye.

Yeah I've worried about this quite a lot

While you're still at school you should be able to talk to at least one person with your mouth otherwise.... your singing ability decreases

I'm this. Basically. Except I always knew I'd be left out for no reason.