Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Isn't there something fishy about that French woman being raped by 200 men

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★

So the husband drugged his wife for 10 years and when she was out cold, he invited dozens of men to have sex with her unconscious body.

Not saying it didn't happen, but how could you frequently be knocked out and not realising it? He apparently would feed her ice cream and then she would wake up in the morning in bed feeling sore without a memory of going to bed. Would you not recognize that as a pattern?

So the husband drugged his wife for 10 years and when she was out cold, he invited dozens of men to have sex with her unconscious body.
i love how we are sexless and then there are cucks like this that literally have wives

i love how we are sexless and then there are cucks like this that literally have wives
It's a common practice in occult soycieties to watch your partner having aex with other people. Her husband was a richfag so this might be the case here too

"I am trying to understand how this man, who to me was perfect, could have done this. How can he have betrayed me at this point? How could you let these strangers into my bedroom?" she said.
ding ding ding ding personality detector has malfunctioned for the trilionth time in foids mind

Not saying it didn't happen, but how could you frequently be knocked out and not realising it? He apparently would feed her ice cream and then she would wake up in the morning in bed feeling sore without a memory of going to bed. Would you not recognize that as a pattern?

Yes, it's suspicious, if it was a routine, then it was a pattern, how did she not notice?, simple, yes, she noticed, but she wants to be more victimized, maybe she wants to have more compassion and a desire to feel supported by the crowd.

It's a common practice in occult soycieties to watch your partner having aex with other people. Her husband was a richfag so this might be the case here too
Likely this and now wh0re is victimizing herself jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back