Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isnt mocking trans....foid worship?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
I recently saw a thread of an edit of Biden giving a speech mocking trans.

That thread was well-received here. A BLACKPILLED INCEL FORUM. But that mocking was about recalling in several ways that trans will never be real women.

This is foid worship IMO, cuz your putting women in such pedestal that can´t be replicated by men. This committing the same stuff society does to men. Specially when they´re ugly and/or short.
Society rathers to favor women over men in several fields

One of the most basic blackpills is that women have it easier than men and have it much easier than ugly/short men. But if your mocking trans, who are men AND many were inceldians in base form. Your not different from society in that sense cuz your mocking fellow inceldians just because they can´t replicate women since your putting women in a pedestal to begin with.

I only hate trannies because their flag is being forced by all corporations and western medias

Are you from Looksmax.org?

I'm all for trannies as it pisses off many women.

Yeah,trannies are just cross dressing men i love it when foids and cuckservatives seethe so hard when a tranny participates in foid competition and moggs them foids to moon and back kek

We should encourage trannies to head into foid places and piss them off

This is foid worship IMO, cuz your putting women in such pedestal that can´t be replicated by men.
I fail to see how acknowledging the biological differences between men and women and the inadequacy of modern medicine would be tantamount to foid worship. Acknowledging something as a shallow imitation of the original doesn't necessarily mean one worships the original. I'm not exceptionally fond of the Mona Lisa, but I'm not about to pretend a toddler's scribles are anywhere near the same level of mastery.

Well if you'd have sex with an incel that cut his dick off,

you are gay sir.

if u really think about it, a relationship with any female is basically worship.
So in that case, its not something to be ashamed of.

Most of us are miserable because we don't have a foid to worship that won't cuck us with a chad.

These problems usually take care of themselves