Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Joe Biden addresses the trans community

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:lul::lul::lul:

Wtf based !?!?!

Deep fakes are getting insanely good tho ngl

Do I need to post the Dr. Seuss troon poem again? :feelshaha:

Azaylias

is this shit real or what?

Holy shit I love Biden now

No but imagine if it was, parts of America would’ve been gone into a chaotic spiral
i went to reddit to search this the moment i saw this shit . i agree fags would loses their minds

tfw some trannies get laid more than me

i went to reddit to search this the moment i saw this shit . i agree fags would loses their minds
They’d probably make something along the news about deepfakes, it would be funny to see

Based deepfake

It sends shivers down my spine to picture a future where artificial intelligence will be so advanced that we won't be able to distinguish it from humans. It coincides with the dead internet theory.

Fake president

Biden would never speak with such oratory, he can barely form a coherent sentence

Nice deepfake. Joe can finaly speak a whole sentence without his dementia interupting

This is fucking gold. I talked 2 years ago with my friend about how realistic and convincing deepfakes can become in the future and now i can witness it