Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Isnt it ironic how we are all personalitymaxxed (most, at least) while normies are usually boring as fuck, plain ppl? Yet they have friends? We dont?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
Just go to the most read content in this site. We have cultured, intelligent, interesting, counter cultural (as in ACTUALLY against the grain, not only performatically) people all over our ranks.

Yet, It. Simply. Doesnt. Fucking. Matter.

Normies usually have the most boring, copy paste personalities one can think of. They only have three "accpetable" boring haircuts. mushroom hair, faded on the side hair or that disgusting mullet. ALWAYS.

Chads answer stupid braindead oneliners like "huh, uh, yep" or something equivalent in whatsapp, yet have dozens of friends and people trying to get on their good side ALL THE TIME. They are like middle aged kings waiting to be entertained by the jesters of his court.

Touch grass?! Mtfckrs, we ARE the ones who touched grass throught our lives while you played videogames and ordered taco bell at your frat house. "Touching grass" sucks ass. I would argue there isnt even any grass on the ground anymore, its just dried dirt.

Its all a stupid, snowball effect of a status game in this wreched world.

This is our sign to start an pan-incel rodgerist organisation and ERmaxx togethER (in minecraft)

You answered yourself by calling them normies, you don't adhere to normie morals, you're outcasted.

Normies dont care about individuality, even if they say otherwise. They dont like hearing different opinions or worldviews or hobbies, they want everyone to have the same hivemind

You answered yourself by calling them normies, you don't adhere to normie morals, you're outcasted.
Nope. Doesnt matter. They can hear your anti social ways and see your sub 5 face. You could be the most interesting person to talk to, if you dont adhere to certain preconceived notions of sucess and social adherence, you're doomed. Simple as that.

They dont like hearing different opinions or worldviews or hobbies, they want everyone to have the same hivemind
This, a lot of normies stopped following me on social media when I started sharing information and political opinions

Those who stopped following me are those who have the most normi profile, flat, empty and lacking personality

It's like you can predict their behavior, they act like robots

Nope. Doesnt matter. They can hear your anti social ways and see your sub 5 face. You could be the most interesting person to talk to, if you dont adhere to certain preconceived notions of sucess and social adherence, you're doomed. Simple as that.
Just repeat what I just said theory

Just go to the most read content in this site. We have cultured, intelligent, interesting, counter cultural (as in ACTUALLY against the grain, not only performatically) people all over our ranks.

Yet, It. Simply. Doesnt. Fucking. Matter.

Normies usually have the most boring, copy paste personalities one can think of. They only have three "accpetable" boring haircuts. mushroom hair, faded on the side hair or that disgusting mullet. ALWAYS.

Chads answer stupid braindead oneliners like "huh, uh, yep" or something equivalent in whatsapp, yet have dozens of friends and people trying to get on their good side ALL THE TIME. They are like middle aged kings waiting to be entertained by the jesters of his court.

Touch grass?! Mtfckrs, we ARE the ones who touched grass throught our lives while you played videogames and ordered taco bell at your frat house. "Touching grass" sucks ass. I would argue there isnt even any grass on the ground anymore, its just dried dirt.

Its all a stupid, snowball effect of a status game in this wreched world.

View attachment 1198744
Well words don't translate into how we talk per se

The most funniest and based people I've ever met have been on here. Normies IRL are like cattle, no individuality

truth. i thought i was the only cultured individual until i found this forum. the damage single incel can cause to soyciety when they try (elliot rodger) is so fucking massive and its testament of our high IQ. stupid normies didnt saw through elliot even though the vibe and the way he talk is so fucking obvious.

We may be deeper, but we'll never get the chance to show it. Frankly, I do feel my personality is inferior to normies who are outgoing, gregarious, and eloquent due to the positive reinforcement they received during their socialization. I don't deserve the friendships they have when I don't share any interests with them.

Normies dont care about individuality, even if they say otherwise. They dont like hearing different opinions or worldviews or hobbies, they want everyone to have the same hivemind
They feel threatened by an individual for some reason.

your thinking our personality means anything is what but not irony itself

personality does not exist u cannot maxx it

truth. i thought i was the only cultured individual until i found this forum. the damage single incel can cause to soyciety when they try (elliot rodger) is so fucking massive and its testament of our high IQ. stupid normies didnt saw through elliot even though the vibe and the way he talk is so fucking obvious.

If you really want to shake things up, be an ethnic and decapitate an old white bitch in her driveway like your bully's grandmother. I bet this Trump shooting will take a back seat, and the fireworks will start. :hax:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back