Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islamic foids are the most respectful mang

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Young Islamic foids are the best behaved among all foids mang, allahu akbar. I might become a Muslim just for this mang.

yarraamı öyle mang :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I once irl witnessed a hijab land whale shake her ass on a Mayo foil

You don't see gay parades in Muslim countries.

Even there are gay parade's in Orban's Hungary and Duda's Poland.

Being a GrAYcel made you a complete retard.

Fuck them blud

you might be able to get one if you convert and Kpop Maxx. Oppa maxxing

Being a GrAYcel made you a complete retard.
he's right you silly baka the rest of the wannabe muslims who whore around are considered kouffar. It's true I never saw any whores chasing chads in here and having unprotected sex with him. Only once but the whore ended up getting hanged on an excavator.

he's right you silly baka the rest of the wannabe muslims who whore around are considered kouffar. It's true I never saw any whores chasing chads in here and having unprotected sex with him. Only once but the whore ended up getting hanged on an excavator.
The West needs Sharia Law.

he's right you silly baka the rest of the wannabe muslims who whore around are considered kouffar. It's true I never saw any whores chasing chads in here and having unprotected sex with him.
Yes I am, I know this despite being surrounded by non-Islamic, chad chasing whores here.
Only once but the whore ended up getting hanged on an excavator.
Brutal but based and very much needed to keep whores in order.

You should get an arrange marriage then man what are you waiting for

They all have the same hardware, if given the chance they will turn into complete whores, that's why they have to be kept under control.