Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your mind currently looks-centered or NT-centered?

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
After my diagnosis my hyperfocus has remained on my neurodiversity and all the life problems caused by it. Honestly I feel way worse than before when I was obsessed with looks theory. At least looks is to varying extent “fixable” so I could always mental masturbate with the idea of a new happy life after surgerymaxxing. Now I’m sure that life will never come because my brain is wired differently.

Neither looks or NT is my main problem, height is a big issue for me but for the sake of the post I chose NT

Neither looks or NT is my main problem, height is a big issue for me but for the sake of the post I chose NT
Height is a looks problem if you consider it a part of your overall physical appearance.

Looks. All I can think of 24/7 is my looks. Occasionally tho I'll get upset I about being mentally ill. It's a mix of both.

NT is everything.

NT is everything.
I like your autistic repetitive speech pattern

NT = Nigger Tranny

Looks, autistic guys can get sex if they're not ugly.

Looks by far, each time you see someone crying about being a sperg chances are they aren’t attractive

that life will never come because my brain is wired differently.
This.

Also, you've missed early milestones that are necessary to develop yourself into a socially successful person.

For instance, an NT normie or good-looking guy would have had experiences forming groups of friends, having his voice heard, expressing his opinions and tastes and having people around him respect him. It is normal for an NT adolescent male to be able to organize groups of like-minded peers around activities (sports, parties, trips, etc.). Also, normies and NT guys have had formative "romantic"/sexual experiences, such as interacting with girls, talking and wooing them, touching them in appropriate and affectionate ways, and having sex.

A non-NT or ugly male would have none of those experiences. He would reach his 20s without ever having had the experience of leading a group of people towards a project, or eliciting attraction from a female, or even getting attention from an audience. The neural connections that are responsible for these social endeavours would simply fail to form because there were not enough opportunity to develop those.

And there is no way to develop in your 20s and 30s the social skills that you should have developed in your childhood or early teens. First because your neurological development has all but ceased; second because people don't give adult spergs the opportunity to try and fail in these attempts --- normie adults expect spergs to behave and perform socially like normie adults, something which spergs can't do since they hadn't had the early formative experiences. You need social experiences in order to develop newer social experiences.

I call this the "arrested development pill". You can't catch-up with time.

Last edited:
This.

Also, you've missed early milestones that are necessary to develop yourself into a socially successful person.

For instance, an NT normie or good-looking guy would have had experiences forming groups of friends, having his voice heard, expressing his opinions and tastes and having people around him respect him. It is normal for an NT adolescent male to be able to organize groups of like-minded peers around activities (sports, parties, trips, etc.). Also, normies and NT guys have had formative "romantic"/sexual experiences, such as interacting with girls, talking and wooing them, touching them in appropriate and affectionate ways, and having sex.

A non-NT or ugly male would have none of those experiences. He would reach his 20s without ever having had the experience of leading a group of people towards a project, or eliciting attraction from a female, or even getting attention from an audience. The neural connections that are responsible for these social endeavours would simply fail to form because there were not enough opportunity to develop those.

And there is no way to develop in your 20s and 30s the social skills that you should have developed in your childhood or early teens. First because your neurological development has all but ceased; second because people don't give adult spergs the opportunity to try and fail in these attempts --- normie adults expect spergs to behave and perform socially like normie adults, something which spergs can't do since they hadn't had the early formative experiences. You need social experiences in order to develop newer social experiences.

I call this the "arrested development pill". You can't catch-up with time.
Too brutal :blackpill: I’m 30 but still have the mental maturity of a teen. And I don’t think that will ever change.

autistic chad > NT normie

Most non NT chads I know are sexs havers

NT does matter if you're a normie though but not as much as if you were chad

NT does matter if you're a normie though but not as much as if you were chad
Thing is, ascending from incel to normie tier looks is somewhat feasible, but it’s kinda impossible to become a chad via surgeries. People won’t give an aspie normie any privilege so your overall life quality will still be shit.

Unless you can become a chad, looksmaxxing is futile for non-NTcels

Too brutal :blackpill: I’m 30 but still have the mental maturity of a teen. And I don’t think that will ever change.
Don't count on it changing.

Find good ways to cope, and brace for impact.

this is the cerebral and the somatic

NT has been on my mind because I’d like to know the percentage of people on this site who are spergs…

this fucking NT cope shit needs to fucking die