Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your incel room tidy or messy?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’ve somehow made my room kinda tidy by ADHD standards, but it’s still a chaos by normie standards, kek. Since no one is visiting me in the foreseeable future I have zero motivation to do the cleaning except for throwing out the garbage from time to time.

I'm a neat freak

My uni campus room: more or less tidy
My bedroom at my parents': messy af

It's in between, really; I don't have too much clutter, but it's also not super organized, though I suppose NEETs basically spending 24/24 hours of the day in their room will have it different, with certainly no one visiting their subhuman selves, discriminated against in all facets of life, for them to consider cleaning up. :feelsugh:

My place looks like a war zone. Just don’t have the motivation or the energy to give a shit. It’s not as if i’m expecting any visitors in the near future. Oh well.

truecel trait: you dont have your own room

Slight mess, also my room looks dead since I barely have any decorations hanging around.

Somehow a mix of tidy and messy.

Messy but could be cleaned quickly. Not much in there just some clothes on the floor and empty soda cans.

I have a very tidy room and almost everything looks identical to how it was 10 years ago, but it's my mom who actually cleans, i just decide how to place things

It's unrelated to inceldom.

I’ve somehow made my room kinda tidy by ADHD standards, but it’s still a chaos by normie standards, kek. Since no one is visiting me in the foreseeable future I have zero motivation to do the cleaning except for throwing out the garbage from time to time.
I live in a shithole so no use in cleaning it

Of course tidy, I wouldn't like to live in a dump

I keep my shit together, it was hard to learn since I've always been a messy boi, but I keep my shit together