Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is your dick as long as thumb length multiplied X2

see title

• Total voters
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
No homo faggotry here just asking. I saw some old scholl Chinese Taoism stuff about how foids have different size pussies, some pussies need big dicks, some smnall dicks, some pussies need curved thin dicks etc.

Then I read somewhere that the thumb length from tip to base is roughly the size of the erect dick.

Is this true by measurements? Just say yes or no. Exam,ple for a dick 16cm that means a thumb is like 7.5 - 8 cm

Anyway I did a random quick search on the topic and found this site just for your info

My dick is 11,5cm so probably yes.

Easily. I'm Lebanese
IMG 20240624 015332

IMG 20240624 020810
Over for ricecucks. @Despicablecel

It's the same with big feet=big penis. I have size 44-45 so pretty big feet, but my penis is small.
but still there are always exceptions to every rule. So I guess maybe in general it is correct . The thread got 10 yotes 70% yes 30% no meaning most of the time I guess it holds true

It's the same with big feet=big penis. I have size 44-45 so pretty big feet, but my penis is small.
size 44-45 feet? You must be tall , I am size 42 feet and just about 5'10"" like barely just

size 44-45 feet? You must be tall , I am size 42 feet and just about 5'10"" like barely just
Tall in some countries maybe, but average height where i live.

Tall in some countries maybe, but average height where i live.
where is that? you definately taller than me thats for sure and I am taller than majority of 3rd world countries so I guess you are in Europe somewhere

where is that? you definately taller than me thats for sure and I am taller than majority of 3rd world countries so I guess you are in Europe somewhere
Yea i'm in Europe, the northern part of it.

I'm so tired of dragging my cock around... It keeps getting caught in doors. The damned cats think its a toy...

yeah. However my fingers are very small so understandable why. It's brutal. I am still a dickcel.