Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment is X-Files char Dana Scully actress Gillian Anderson an unaging witch?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Gillian

it's been like 30 years wtf is going on

gingers holes stink like dog turd

anne is underage you glownigger
For the most part no.
The original literary character was born in 1866 and came to PEI when she was eleven in 1877, meaning she was twelve and above for the majority of the series.
The age of consent in Canada wasn't raised from 12 to 14 until 1890 when Anne was 24.

Regarding the recent remake starring McNulty they seem to have retconned it so Anne was born in 1883 and came to PEI in 1896 when she was thirteen.
The logic still stands though - one year in Green Gables and she'd be good to go.

She's 15 by season 2 and 16 by season 3 btw.

Her actress McNulty was born in November 2001 so when Anne with an E debuted in March 2017 she would've been fifteenish.

I could definitely legally fuck McNulty right now since she's 21 years old.

Ideally she would be a virgin and I would've courted her in a chaste romance for five years since she was sixteen.

For the most part no.
The original literary character was born in 1866 and came to PEI when she was eleven in 1877, meaning she was twelve and above for the majority of the series.
The age of consent in Canada wasn't raised from 12 to 14 until 1890 when Anne was 24.

Regarding the recent remake starring McNulty they seem to have retconned it so Anne was born in 1883 and came to PEI in 1896 when she was thirteen.
The logic still stands though - one year in Green Gables and she'd be good to go.

She's 15 by season 2 and 16 by season 3 btw.

Her actress McNulty was born in November 2001 so when Anne with an E debuted in March 2017 she would've been fifteenish.

I could definitely legally fuck McNulty right now since she's 21 years old.

Ideally she would be a virgin and I would've courted her in a chaste romance for five years since she was sixteen.
why tho?
she looks like wendys but all creepy and fucked up

why tho? she looks like wendys but all creepy and fucked up
because she will serve me raspberry cordial

Drunk

I dunno man if I have to explain it to you, it might not be possible to impart to you.

It's a shame they cancelled it I would've liked to see a 4th season.