Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is working out really hard for you too? I mean, fucking impossibly hard.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's been like this since I was little, but now after all these years of neglecting my body, it's somehow worse.

I've never been able to do a pull-up, but I used to do pushups when I was like 16 and still thought I had hope.

But here's my experience with push-ups now (it's been like this when I was younger too). Not only does it burn, my whole body feels heavy. Honestly, the sensations are so overwhelming, my mind telling me to stop almost immediately. I have to really psyche myself up to do any difficult exercise. Even back when I was able to do 20+ (with bad form), it was still very, very uncomfortable and difficult.

I know I'm supposed to start easy and then add to the difficulty, but it's still so unpleasant, and it never becomes more pleasant.

I hate working out. I'd like to be a brain in a jar with no body.

Bro, depression weights more than your body:feelscry: i understant how you feel, inceldom did this to you. You have power but you can't reach it.

There are really easy push up exercizes that foids do. You can begin with that if normal push ups are too hard.

There are really easy push up exercizes that foids do. You can begin with that if normal push ups are too hard.

Is she showing us push ups or how she wants the chad to fuck her ? She is a slut either way....:feelsree:

Is she showing us push ups or how she wants the chad to fuck her ? She is a slut either way....:feelsree:
Well, what other reason could make them want to exercize their body ? :feelsbadman:

come on dude, i see 70+ year olds playing full court basketball and lifting weights at my gym

i doubt they even have much testosterone in their body

I'm only able to do 25 push ups in 3 minutes then I have to rest for like 2 minutes. It's over

I make sport for myself, to feel better
Men need to grow their muscle mass for physiological reasons, but most foids go to the gym to get Chad's attention and lose weight to get even more Chad's attention out of gym.

I hate working out. I'd like to be a brain in a jar with no body.
Maybe in the future we can get one of these.

giphy.gif

Gymcel helps to Calm me down its meditation even tho You work hard

Men need to grow their muscle mass for physiological reasons, but most foids go to the gym to get Chad's attention and lose weight to get even more Chad's attention out of gym.

l was reporting what these sluts say and what l heard from them

the reason i find it difficult is because i get injuries. like i have pain in my left leg from squatting, and in my shoulder from benching

You may have negative T levels tbh

I use pre and post workout supplements...they get me through it everytime.

no pain no gain bro, U'r lucky if you are overweight because that is some additional resistance so you can become stronger more quickly. I can do max 10 reps with proper form, even if u do 3 reps proper way, then rest and repeat you will gain much strength

Maybe you need to work on your nutrition. Muscles can't grow much unless you're taking in more calories than you burn.
Working out was always pretty easy for me, I gain muscle easy and so fast that I still have stretch marks from it after 10+ years. I enjoy it because it's one of the few activities where there's a clear correlation between effort and results. If I do this, that will happen. It's something reliable and structured that I can lean on when the rest of my life is shit.

The only thing I've used is protein powder. I hate pushups too so I do weighted dips instead.

Working out is one of my biggest copes