Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is whining and complaining a good thing for one's self, or a bad thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I probably whine more than anyone on this forum. I guess it does feel slightly cathartic. Especially since this is the most socializing I get, it's like an outlet to express myself, otherwise it would all just be bottled in.

But it's probably a bad thing overall. Maybe it would be better to just push these feelings and thoughts down, and use the pain to eventually motivate yourself enough to change your life, bit by bit.

Although life is suffering and it will just get worse year by year anyway, so who gives a shit?

That depends on your perspective. I personally think its a waste of time.

I'm just here because I dislike people, the blackpill is part of that but there are many more things that I hate about the human race and humans in general. I don't really whine about it because it's pointless, but living under the pretext that everyone around you is an asshole is a far better one than giving a shit about people or the asinine shit people busy their life with. It's individuating to do that.

Not whining won't change my bones or undo a lifetime of rejection and loneliness.

Idk venting from time to time is fine

Whining is pointless but so is self improvement when you don't have chad bone structure. Only LDAR is left.

It doesn't change anything except is is useful as a cathartic.

It's bad enough being hated for how you look, but add whining to it and your lonely factor increases.

Whining/ complaining is great because it’s cathartic and is an allowance to express urself/ ur emotions