Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is Twitter gonna become an incel board?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
Every single forum that allows freedom of speech, will without fail, become an incel and right wing board. The only way to silence the majority of people is with censorship and hive mind systems. Same goes for real life, since there’s no neckbeard mods to censor people, everyone is racist and homophobic. Will twitter become an incel board if it allows free speech?

Elon Musk is buying the company soon :feelsaww::feelsdevil:
He bought 9 percent somethings
He has a sway in the company but no where near enough to fully silence woke demagogues running it
I would imagine slightly less shitty twitter than it becoming something good
Also Elon Musk is a fucking billionaire, purportedly he seems to have some degree of care for free speech but he foremost serves his own self interests. Stop acting like he cares about bunch of low value males like us:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I'll be the 1st one to join twitter and post some racist shit

why dont they allow free speech wtf lol

Everyone migrates towards the same controlled platforms that provide some presupposition of order and civility. The internet used to be plenty decentralized, and there are currently many alternatives to Twitter, yet the same few platforms have grown larger and larger. If Twitter became like this site, conservatives and liberals alike would leave it for a tamer site.

If flote.app was working good I would recommended that. The beta was great. Suppose to pay content posts in a coin

Twitter will never allow free speech.

It's been beyond hope for years, it's run by trannies and virtue signalling celebrity millionaires. Nothing will change.

They always ban nazi loli incel accounts if ppl mass report it

They always ban nazi loli incel accounts if ppl mass report it

I keep track of loli-art accounts as they get taken down and alts get put up, twitter definitely is very behind the ball on this

I'm obviously not going to help them censor that stuff but I wish the artists would use more alternatives as well

Elon musk only holds 10%, you need 50%, good chance. He's useless at the moment.

This site is one of the few ones where you can mostly say what you want. (Ofc the new mods had to ruin that by not allowing loli-talk)

I have a higher chance of getting laid than that ever happening :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Every single forum that allows freedom of speech, will without fail, become an incel and right wing board. The only way to silence the majority of people is with censorship and hive mind systems. Same goes for real life, since there’s no neckbeard mods to censor people, everyone is racist and homophobic. Will twitter become an incel board if it allows free speech?
Hell no it won't, the Left will eventually beat him senseless. But even though Musk ain't based, I'm glad he's going to try. Maybe he will have some success.

twitter a place full of fags and weird people