Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is TikTok sharing allowed anywhere on this website

F

FNH

Greycel
Hello I am an Incel sadly and I feel like I might be at home here and am I new here so I am just getting know the place. So I was wondering is it okay anywhere on this website/forum to share TikTok’s or TikTok accounts. If not I will not do it thank you.

Yes (in limited quantity, and provided they agree with the site's other rules)

Yes (in limited quantity, and provided they agree with the site's other rules)
Where do I see the rules and it’s just TikTok’s where I share issues on why females are the problem.

Where do I see the rules and it’s just TikTok’s where I share issues on why females are the problem.
Those sound okay

Those sound okay

Ok cool thank you I appreciate it

Welcome to the club bro. This is pretty much the only safe place we have on the internet to talk about our problems. I’d be lost without this forum. You should be fine linking a few TikTok’s that have to do with inceldom as long as you don’t post too many.

Welcome to the club bro. This is pretty much the only safe place we have on the internet to talk about our problems. I’d be lost without this forum. You should be fine linking a few TikTok’s that have to do with inceldom as long as you don’t post too many.
Thank you man and it’s my TikTok I just talked about females and how they are they issue and it’s anonymous like I said in my other for obvious reasons lol

There’s a way to embed TikTok videos in your post. If you do post TikTok’s, I prefer if you did it that way, because I have uninstalled TikTok in an effort to improve my mental health.

But alas, I am just one person making this request.

There’s a way to embed TikTok videos in your post. If you do post TikTok’s, I prefer if you did it that way, because I have uninstalled TikTok in an effort to improve my mental health.

I agree with this. I normally hate TikTok because it’s brain rot and just people torturing me by showing off how good their lives are. It would be nice if we could view his incel TikTok’s directly from this forum.

I agree with this. I normally hate TikTok because it’s brain rot and just people torturing me by showing off how good their lives are. It would be nice if we could view his incel TikTok’s directly from this forum.
:yes: :feelsautistic:

easier to just post the mp4 thats what i do

easier to just post the mp4 thats what i do
Ah this works too.

I have issues viewing some videos on my iPhone, I suspect it’s not mp4 types that I have this issue with though. I may switch back to android.

Yes I can try