Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tiktok is a source of political ideology.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
Sometimes when I want to watch soccer edits, tiktok would often feed me political ideology and the political ideology content increases because of the tiktok algorithm, I often notice that I see a lot of leftist feminist, communist and several other propaganda.

Sometimes I would see alt right nationalist propaganda lmao. And because of the repetition of this content due to the algorithm, the stuff will be stuck in my brain lol.

Tiktok is also normie central, it's the same old boring trend

"Gotta lock in"

The trend with Baldwin(the crusader) lifting his hand up.

The comment section is like psychological bullying, you'll have a thought or desire but when you see lots of people having the opposite thoughts , you start to question your ideas.

The reason propaganda works hard on normies is because normies are very biased, a normie using the propaganda of colonization to hate white people might not work in here because unbiased autists that are interested in history will btfo the person with history facts.

Tiktok is also addictive, the content is repetitive so you see the same thing that you're interested in over and over again.

Apps like YouTube, tiktok, and other "normie apps" are a source of propaganda.

tldr chink tok pushes globo homo

whats new

I fell into a burning ring of fire, once...