Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IS THIS TRUE?

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
★★★★★

Do you guys think this is true, please don't give obvious troll answers. This is serious.

Based on my experience this thread does have some truth to it but it's not the full picture. His advice can work for some.

Not if he’s short, ethnic, bald, or ugly

DELETE ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, THERE IS TOO MUCH CANCER

YOU THINK WHORES CARE ABOUT THE TYPE OF LIQUOR YOU DRINK :feelskek:

Seems like a cope... :feelshehe:

That "billionaire swole guy" would absolutely still be a Chad if good looking. :feelsjuice:

Meanwhile, the homeless banquet entertainer might be funny, but would need to be at least normie-tier to have what the poster is saying. :feelsUgh:

Square one boomerfag, surface levelled, detached from reality, redpill cope

I also hope this guy is joking about identifying cheeses/wines mattering... :feelskek:

You would literally look like an autist if you randomly started talking about that as an incel. :feelsaww:

I don't think women care about a guy bragging how much he can lift

But women do respond positively to seeing big steroided up muscles

Watch what they do and 99 times out of 100 they would rather pick the muscular guy with wide shoulders than the guy who "knows about cheese and wine." Sounds like a retarded cope.

Kinda reminds me of how those inceltear cucks say that women don't care about penis size or baldness. Oh yeah? I wonder if they are blind, stupid or just coping. Its always btw the bald guys claiming that being bald doesn't matter at all, and I say this as a bald guy. They are coping so gigahard. Even when women say they don't like bald guys they keep coping like retards

I don't think women care about a guy bragging how much he can lift

But women do respond positively to seeing big steroided up muscles

Watch what they do and 99 times out of 100 they would rather pick the muscular guy with wide shoulders than the guy who "knows about cheese and wine." Sounds like a retarded cope.

Kinda reminds me of how those inceltear cucks say that women don't care about penis size or baldness. Oh yeah? I wonder if they are blind, stupid or just coping. Its always btw the bald guys claiming that being bald doesn't matter at all, and I say this as a bald guy. They are coping so gigahard. Even when women say they don't like bald guys they keep coping like retards
So gymmaxxing does compensate for face to an extent?

They care how tall and long you are. Wine and cheese my ass.

So gymmaxxing does compensate for face to an extent?
Yes

Despite women saying how much they like dadbods and this and that they still respond most favorably to steroidmaxxed guys

Chadfishing proves this and so does common sense

Yes

Despite women saying how much they like dadbods and this and that they still respond most favorably to steroidmaxxed guys

Chadfishing proves this and so does common sense
So let’s say if I get rid of my acne but still look 4/10 but I have a steroid body I’d get laid?