Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is this shit real life?

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-

Jfl at this cucky. Sounds like an incel LARPING tbh.

Attention-seeking behavior.

"To work on my personality."

JFL at this cuck.

This type of guy thinks sucking up to women will get him laid. We see a lot of this behavior from SJW males.

I wonder why he put his name as "JacksonTROLLock?"

Maybe a braincels troll?

A 36-year-old virgin who hasn't taken the black pill.
2t3LszOQVqpA4EJtZ5ES_crowd%20laugh.gif

My money is on that this guy is just a troll.

>36 year old virgin
>not incel
wtf

Also
Word. I'm a woman, and I was a virgin until I was 30 (I know, I know). I never decided that all should burn for not wanting to sample the pleasures of my womanly palace. Because that would be insane.
These bitches are so freaking retarded. They have to idea what it's like to be a man.

My money is on that this guy is just a troll.
Ye it's obv a troll, but since he agrees with everything they say, they have nothing to call him out on. Brilliant troll whoever it is.

I wonder why he put his name as "JacksonTROLLock?"

Maybe a braincels troll?
This. It reads like satire. Next week, "I'm a 50 year old virgin and I don't blame women".

People like this should be slain for God and country.

THIS guy is real: https://www.reddit.com/user/yujukiab

He's a massive coper. Also attention seeking fag.

>One of the best things in my experience when I was still trying to find a date, was the rejections. Taught me how to deal with rejection as well as getting out my comfort zone to ask the girls out in the first place. Obviously I never managed a date but the procces of asking girls out helped me grow as a person.
>No one deserved a relationship. As an undateable guy, I am not entitled to a womans attention. It life, some people can date , some people cant

I honestly don't understand how someone can have so little respect for themselves.

The way he repeats it on and on in nearly every thread. He KNOWS the blackpill but he continues to attention seek from women on that sub who will give him a pat on the back.

Cases like this are actually common in real life, minus the woman worship part.

Most oldcels you meet IRL will usually blame their personality or "shyness".

They do have the intuition of the blackpill though and when they hear the formalized blackpill from another person, it's as if gears click suddenly into place in their brain.

The blackpill literally cured overnight the depression of a 44 yo manlet friend of mine who was gaslighted by dozens of therapists over the course of his life into lookism denial.

Ye, it's a troll, he messaged me. I was starting to completely lose hope for humanity.
IMG 20180411 010455

Cases like this are actually common in real life, minus the woman worship part.

Most oldcels you meet IRL will usually blame their personality or "shyness".

They do have the intuition of the blackpill though and when they hear the formalized blackpill from another person, it's as if gears click suddenly into place in their brain.

The blackpill literally cured overnight the depression of a 44 yo manlet friend of mine who was gaslighted by dozens of therapists over the course of his life into lookism denial.
The bluepill is much more dangerous than the blackpill. It blames men for something they have no control over, and these men believe it's their fault.

Kek, that TROLLock really gave it away. Someone else might notice as well.

I hate all of the "im almost incel,help me out" post's there. "My friend is accepting the blackpill,how do i save him", these cuck's just want attention.

The bluepill is much more dangerous than the blackpill. It blames men for something they have no control over, and these men believe it's their fault.
Truth.

Half of suicidewatch threads on Reddit are ugly men who swallowed the bluepill and believe it's all their fault if their life sucks and keeps sucking whatever they do.

The bluepill is merely submission to society and Stockholm syndrome, it's negation of the individual and the complexity of personality development, it's seeing everything as a black and white affair where free will and willpower determine everything and humans are never influenced by exterior factors.

The bluepill is the real blackpill, because its actual effects are often suicide or alcoholism.

Last edited:
he should have lost his virginity in 1994 and he thinks hes not incel?

THIS guy is real: https://www.reddit.com/user/yujukiab

He's a massive coper. Also attention seeking fag.

>One of the best things in my experience when I was still trying to find a date, was the rejections. Taught me how to deal with rejection as well as getting out my comfort zone to ask the girls out in the first place. Obviously I never managed a date but the procces of asking girls out helped me grow as a person.
>No one deserved a relationship. As an undateable guy, I am not entitled to a womans attention. It life, some people can date , some people cant
Holy shit, this is the ultimate cuckolding.
This guy has been brainwashed to the point of recognizing that he's undateable despite being a submissive boot licking feminist male type, and yet still say that it's all his fault for not having a good enough personality -- he just doesn't deserve a woman's attention because after all they get to choose who to date and it's not his place to act entitled to sex or relationships.

This is the blue pill taken to its logical conclusion.

IT will never recognize this as harmful and toxic to a man's psychology. They don't recognize nuance, they continue with their dumb philosophy until the bitter end. They don't realize how horrible it is that some man has to live like this despite being a good person. He's a 36 year old virgin because he deserves to die alone simply because women have decided so. They'll pat him on the back for being a good little self-hating boy and declare him someone whom all incels should strive to be like, because all they want us to do is shut up and submit. They don't actually care about our problems, they'll instead attack us under the pre-tense that we're horrible people, but they don't actually want to solve our problems.

Fuck, i'm fuming. I hate IT and TBP so much.

This guy has been brainwashed to the point of recognizing that he's undateable despite being a submissive boot licking feminist male type, and yet still say that it's all his fault for not having a good enough personality -- he just doesn't deserve a woman's attention because after all they get to choose who to date and it's not his place to act entitled to sex or relationships.

IT will never recognize this as harmful and toxic to a man's psychology. They don't recognize nuance, they continue with their dumb philosophy until the bitter end. They don't realize how horrible it is that some man has to live like this despite being a good person. He's a 36 year old virgin because he deserves to die alone simply because women have decided so. They'll pat him on the back for being a good little self-hating boy and declare him someone whom all incels should strive to be like, because all they want us to do is shut up and submit. They don't actually care about our problems, they'll instead attack us under the pre-tense that we're horrible people, but they don't actually want to solve our problems.

Sex is a male biological need. He's internalizing all his feelings in the hopes of gaining attention. That attention is a "band aid" on his feelings. He has hopes that behavior will land him a relationship. Eventually, the "wound" caused by not getting a woman will be too severe. He's in for a rude awakening.

Sex is a male biological need. He's internalizing all his feelings in the hopes of gaining attention. That attention is a "band aid" on his feelings. He has hopes that behavior will land him a relationship. Eventually, the "wound" caused by not getting a woman will be too severe. He's in for a rude awakening.
You would think that at 36 years old he would have had that rude awakening though.
We're all younger (Aside from the oldcels) and most of us were blue pilled at some point too, but we had our awakening to the black pill. This guy somehow seems to remain ignorant to it despite being a 36 year old virgin.

Good comment. This makes me very angry too.

The biggest baddest cope I have ever seen

very well said

JFL at those retards not realizing it's a troll.

a lot of uk incels are bluepilled / in denial.

im glad im aware of female nature.

Nuclear-powered intergalactic cope.

Who even thinks like this? Wtf?

azure cobalt bluepill ultra mega giga COPE CITY in that thread

They're so retarded they can't recognize an obvious troll.

I hate that "incel" has come to be defined by a certain kind of resentful attitude rather than the state of involuntary celibacy. It attracts and amplifies garbage people.

If he isn't a troll he is a total moron and sounds like someone who is an incel because they are ACTUALLY socially incompetent and not just because of looks and voice

And no it's not reality, we are in a hell dimension

Shouldn't he have gotten sex already if he's on the right side of history, belittling womyn haters and respecting the ladies and being a good boy unlike those incel mysogeeknists?
It's like if they refuse his 10 pounds by looking at it, concluding that the bill is counterfeit or too dirty for them to take it.