Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this .org user a Chad?

It is mainly because of the flash and cheeksucking. Nobody looks like this irl. The flash is exaggerating his facial structure and contrasts and cheek sucking is giving him hollow cheeks. He is probably still GL irl but he is frauding
He isn't sucking shit

When you cheek suck it will show in your lips clenching. Here it doesn't

He isn't sucking shit

ohhh not a bad observation, so you think he naturally has an ogee curve? Crazy genetics if that's the case but I'm waiting what he will reply to ur claim before making any conclusion.

To be a 9/10 one needs to be more masculine I would say. He looks a bit faggy if that is even a word

Chad wouldn't be videoing himself like this and posting "GUYS - rate my face?"

ohhh not a bad observation, so you think he naturally has an ogee curve? Crazy genetics if that's the case but I'm waiting what he will reply to ur claim before making any conclusion.
I re-watched it
He does look like he is sucking it in, the lip clenching might not be happening because he has wide chin or lower third

Chad wouldn't be videoing himself like this and posting "GUYS - rate my face?"
Chads do it all the time, they don't actually ask for a rating, the just want to get compliments from other men in .org

Some do it straightforwardly like this guy in sites like .org some do it indirectly in sites like instagram

He isn't sucking shit

He is. His lips are tensed but he is good at it. Because his doesn't have folds around the mouth. This guy is a veteran psl user. This isn't something a greycel would do

He is. His lips are tensed but he is good at it. Because his doesn't have folds around the mouth. This guy is a veteran psl user. This isn't something a greycel would do
You are right I was wrong

Wow, what a fraud, do you think he learned that in his modeling agency since he is a model?

Troll post, this guy is Chad in every sense of the word.
Some people disagree with you, also do you think this dude would pull more young foid than his masculine counterpart?

Chads do it all the time, they don't actually ask for a rating, the just want to get compliments from other men in .org

Some do it straightforwardly like this guy in sites like .org some do it indirectly in sites like instagram
Exactly, Chads live for validation, posting thirst traps on TikTok too

Wow, what a fraud, do you think he learned that in his modeling agency since he is a model?
Everyone does this in the modelling industry. It's a common practice for models to "learn" how to suck cheeks and squint eyes discretely. They are also taught how to present themselves in flattering light . I even made a detailed thread on this on .org.

Everyone does this in the modelling industry. It's a common practice for models to "learn" how to suck cheeks and squint eyes discretely. They are also taught how to present themselves in flattering light . I even made a detailed thread on this on .org.
Could you link it please?

Gaymaxx.org is full of chads

Gaymaxx.org is full of chads
Yes a lot of them are HTN and above, it's very frustrating to be there as an incel, @Lebgfinal gets a lot of hate for being ugly I think

View attachment 1196168

I'm new to .is and just wanted to know the general opinion, would this dude struggle more compared to a masc chad because he is too feminine?
Bro said " .org user JFL :lul: this dude is a tiktok E-boy his Name is @archiecranch on tt, ppl who look like this naturally don't use PSL Forums my guy , its soooooo over

Bro said " .org user JFL :lul: this dude is a tiktok E-boy his Name is @archiecranch on tt, ppl who look like this naturally don't use PSL Forums my guy , its soooooo over

I know he is on tt, but he is also on .org

Could you link it please?

Thank you, that's very kind of you, I will take a look at it!

mmh ok, I will make sure to not post more threads who are seen as faggy, but could you give me an insight on whats faggy in my threads so that I won't post similar shit again
Posting about some random guy from .org
Me and some people here have been here for 6+ years and we are tired of seeing new members resposting some chad from .org

Me and some people here have been here for 6+ years and we are tired of seeing new members resposting some chad from .org

greedy ass mf can't get enough dopamine from girls he went for dudes now for them to glaze his ahh
Yeah makes me angry, mirin the blackpill edit as a avi