Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is this .org user a Chad?

Easy chad
Don't let fools fool you into thinking you need to be another chico to be considered chad

Sharp features

80% the male population is truecel with these standards
Maybe only to autists who obsess over every little proportion too much but I can assure you, I see 5/10s in relationships whenever I go outside. Chads and even HTNs like that .org user are somewhat rare irl

80% the male population is truecel with these standards
Coincidentally the same percentage of men that foids don't find attractive
But most of them will still have sex at least once in their lives

What would you rate him from one to 10? Do you think he pulls more young foids/JBs than a typical masc Chad?

Easy chad
Don't let fools fool you into thinking you need to be another chico to be considered chad

Sharp features
Yes I agree with you, do you think he has a higher potential than his masculine looksmatch for fucking JBs? Basically does he have more appeal toward JBs than masculine Chads?

What would you rate him from one to 10? Do you think he pulls more young foids/JBs than a typical masc Chad?
He is a 7 or an 8/10 but definitely not a 9/10

Maybe only to autists who obsess over every little proportion too much but I can assure you, I see 5/10s in relationships whenever I go outside. Chads and even HTNs like that .org user are somewhat rare irl
To be in a rs you just need to be average height, average looking, and NT

Yes I agree with you, do you think he has a higher potential than his masculine looksmatch for fucking JBs? Basically does he have more appeal toward JBs than masculine Chads?
He is already good enough for both young and 20-35 women

He is a 7 or an 8/10 but definitely not a 9/10
What do you think keeps him unable to reach 9/10? What flaws does he have that makes it impossible for him to access 9/10?

He is already good enough for both young and 20-35 women
But does he pull more than a masculine man? Do young foids in their 20s like Masculine or feminine men more? Like who has more appeal a Henry Cavill look alike who doesn't have actor halo or him?

What do you think keeps him unable to reach 9/10? What flaws does he have that makes it impossible for him to access 9/10?
To be a 9/10 one needs to be more masculine I would say. He looks a bit faggy if that is even a word

To be a 9/10 one needs to be more masculine I would say. He looks a bit faggy if that is even a word
You're right, do you think that faggot feminine look he has is due to the bone structure or soft tissue, basically can he look more masc without the need of surgery? Or is his bone structure too feminine, I noticed his nose was too upturned and his lips are also quite feminine, good for JB appeal but it could be a failo.

But does he pull more than a masculine man? Do young foids in their 20s like Masculine or feminine men more? Like who has more appeal a Henry Cavill look alike who doesn't have actor halo or him?
Henry is too good looking, so I would say Henry

But if you compare a masculine man to him, this guy mogs everyone, cuz young woman like pretty boys more than masc

Henry is too good looking, so I would say Henry

But if you compare a masculine man to him, this guy mogs everyone, cuz young woman like pretty boys more than masc
Agreed.

Chad but I doubt he looks like this irl. He is frauding wirh angles, cheek sucking and lighting

You're right, do you think that faggot feminine look he has is due to the bone structure or soft tissue, basically can he look more masc without the need of surgery? Or is his bone structure too feminine, I noticed his nose was too upturned and his lips are also quite feminine, good for JB appeal but it could be a failo.
He is still a teenager so when he is older he will probably turn into a gigachad

I personally think it's his coloring, nose shape, lips. But I wonder what the other dude will say.
This is just pure cope man, good skin and good collagen is seen as faggy now
:feelskek:

Bet not a single woman of age 16-30 thinks he looks faggy except .org and bp retards

Chad but I doubt he looks like this irl. He is frauding wirh angles, cheek sucking and lighting
I agree, do you think this Chad archetype would pull more Jbs, and young foids in their early 20s than a masculine Chad?

This is just pure cope man, good skin and good collagen is seen as faggy now
:feelskek:

Bet not a single woman of age 16-30 thinks he looks faggy except .org and bp retards
Maybe, but I wasn't talking about his skin but coloring, he looks hyperfeminine, imagine this dude with long hair and a bit of makeup, he is very tranny looking. He has all feminine features. But he without a doubt has insane appeal towards young foids and that's what matters.

He is basically acting like a foid in that clip. That makes him look more faggy

He is basically acting like a foid in that clip. That makes him look more faggy
Elaborate on the acting like a foid part, what is for you acting like a foid? What does he do that give faggy vibes

Maybe, but I wasn't talking about his skin but coloring, he looks hyperfeminine, imagine this dude with long hair and a bit of makeup, he is very tranny looking. He has all feminine features. But he without a doubt has insane appeal towards young foids and that's what matters.
Nope he has more masc features than feminine

Strong jaw
High cheekbones
Compact eye area
Less sclera show
Good hairline

Only feminine is fuller lips and youthful skin

Pretty boys are just young chads, once this guy grows a beard or his collagen wears off he would look like a chad

Bone structure is there.

Nope he has more masc features than feminine

Strong jaw
High cheekbones
Compact eye area
Less sclera show
Good hairline

Only feminine is fuller lips and youthful skin

Pretty boys are just young chads, once this guy grows a beard or his collagen wears off he would look like a chad

Bone structure is there.
excellent analysis I was too focused on the nose and lips that I forgot the other areas, he also has thick dark eyebrows which is a masc feature. Overrall you're right once he grows up he will be the typical masc Chad.

Yea he has a youthful face
Okk thank you for the answer, I heard that usually prettyboys age like milk due to the lack of bones but do you think that applies to him?

Elaborate on the acting like a foid part, what is for you acting like a foid? What does he do that give faggy vibes
He is sucking his cheeks in and adjusting the angles like some foid. He doesn't really need to do that to look good

excellent analysis I was too focused on the nose and lips that I forgot the other areas, he also has thick dark eyebrows which is a masc feature. Overrall you're right once he grows up he will be the typical masc Chad.
Yep forgot the brow area

Is there anything wrong with my posts? I don't want to break any rules a mod has replied and it seems he doesn't care much. I think it's alright

Okk thank you for the answer, I heard that usually prettyboys age like milk due to the lack of bones but do you think that applies to him?
He has insane bone structure
No amount of skin damage will hurt him

It is mainly because of the flash and cheeksucking. Nobody looks like this irl. The flash is exaggerating his facial structure and contrasts and cheek sucking is giving him hollow cheeks. He is probably still GL irl but he is frauding

Is there anything wrong with my posts? I don't want to break any rules a mod has replied and it seems he doesn't care much. I think it's alright
No its annoying

It is mainly because of the flash and cheeksucking. Nobody looks like this irl. The flash is exaggerating his facial structure and contrasts and cheek sucking is giving him hollow cheeks. He is probably still GL irl but he is frauding
ofc

No its annoying
mmh ok, I will make sure to not post more threads who are seen as faggy, but could you give me an insight on whats faggy in my threads so that I won't post similar shit again