Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is this meme funny to you?

Question

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No it's offensive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it's just boring

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It's over 10 year old meme

Boring as Skyrim mods.

I don't really understand it. Did "Skyrim" have any meaning before the game?

I don't get it
Ok i'll explain it to you. In the game Skyrim there is a faction called "The Stormcloaks". They are the indigenous people of Skyrim (Nords), and they resemble nordic people. In Skyrim there are other races who are trying to take over the land, like the Altmer (high elves), the Imperials which are basically mediterraneans. Redguards who are niggas and other kinds of races i can't remember the names of.

One of the war cries of the Stormcloaks are: "Skyrim belongs to the nords!" They often scream this whenever they get into battle. So you could say that Breivik in the picture was similar to a Stormcloak in a way. Although he killed people of his own race, he ultimately wanted to protect his own people and race, and he wanted Norway to belong to Norwegians.

Ok i'll explain it to you. In the game Skyrim there is a faction called "The Stormcloaks". They are the indigenous people of Skyrim (Nords), and they resemble nordic people. In Skyrim there are other races who are trying to take over the land, like the Altmer (high elves), the Imperials which are basically mediterraneans. Redguards who are niggas and other kinds of races i can't remember the names of.

One of the war cries of the Stormcloaks are: "Skyrim belongs to the nords!" They often scream this whenever they get into battle. So you could say that Breivik in the picture was similar to a Stormcloak in a way. Although he killed people of his own race, he ultimately wanted to protect his own people and race, and he wanted Norway to belong to Norwegians.
Thank you sir.