Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this high hairline or balding

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Because my head shape is kinda deformed, it's the rope if I go bald. 
yxdRb9E.jpg

Zyros said:
Did it change in last years?

I'm not sure, never paid attention but my older brother is balding he's like 6-7 years older than me. My father aswell.

Those eyebrows wtf? You are a mentalcel.

Edit: and that strong chin? You got some explaining to do OP.

Framecel222 said:
fuck off dude you are the #1 person who has explaining to do
you are twice as mentalcel as you think this guy is

Framecel222 said:
Those eyebrows wtf? You are a mentalcel.

Edit: and that strong chin? You got some explaining to do OP.

Eye area and nose ruins it, my eye area was decent but years of insomnia fucked me up, I think my nose got deformed from wearing glasses since an early age . Also got a bad frame like you.

cyborgglory said:

He mogs me in every feature that's visible in his picture.

Framecel222 said:

Being 6'0+ and white is a big advantage bro, no jokes.

Framecel222 said:
cyborgglory said:
mentalcel as fuck.
betting 100000000% the reason you haven't gotten pussy by uni is that you're too insecure and awkward. I mean you troll on an incel forum full of hideously disfigured people for validation

cyborgglory said:
mentalcel as fuck.
betting 100000000% the reason you haven't gotten pussy by uni is that you're too insecure and awkward. I mean you troll on an incel forum full of hideously disfigured people for validation

Yes I'm insecure and awkward but only because of my looks. If I was GL I'd be confident.

Framecel222 said:
cyborgglory said:
mentalcel as fuck.
Yes I'm insecure and awkward but only because of my looks. If I was GL I'd be confident.
Women can smell that anxiety from miles away. You're an honestly good looking guy, if that was you in that imagur gif you made. Literally the only advice you need for women is "confidence brah". Sounds generic, but trust me, its not your looks holding them off

It looks like a high hairline. Balding starts at the temples and that area doesn't show receding.

cyborgglory said:
Women can smell that anxiety from miles away. You're an honestly good looking guy, if that was you in that imagur gif you made. Literally the only advice you need for women is "confidence brah". Sounds generic, but trust me, its not your looks holding them off

No I watched the gif, he got potential but he's not good looking right now.

Hope not my hairline looks like that

cyborgglory said:

dD35Nxn.jpg

It's hard to be confident when I can count my positive experiences with women on one finger.

Cannon Fodder said:
It looks like a high hairline. Balding starts at the temples and that area doesn't show receding.

Aight thanks , high hairline is ugly tho?

Bushladen008 said:
cyborgglory said:
No I watched the gif, he got potential but he's not good looking right now.
maybe not chadlite level, but easily at the level where he could get pussy if he could approach women and not just wait for them to approach him and compliment him.
Haven't seen his frame though. But he is mentalcel.