Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this high hairline or balding

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Because my head shape is kinda deformed, it's the rope if I go bald. 
yxdRb9E.jpg
 
Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,362
Online
0
Did it change in last years?
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Zyros said:
Did it change in last years?

I'm not sure, never paid attention but my older brother is balding he's like 6-7 years older than me. My father aswell.
 
weservenomsg

weservenomsg

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
394
Online
0
looks perfectly fine to me
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
Those eyebrows wtf? You are a mentalcel.

Edit: and that strong chin? You got some explaining to do OP.
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
Framecel222 said:
fuck off dude you are the #1 person who has explaining to do
you are twice as mentalcel as you think this guy is
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
Those eyebrows wtf? You are a mentalcel.

Edit: and that strong chin? You got some explaining to do OP.

Eye area and nose ruins it, my eye area was decent but years of insomnia fucked me up, I think my nose got deformed from wearing glasses since an early age . Also got a bad frame like you.
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
cyborgglory said:
fuck off dude you are the #1 person who has explaining to do
you are twice as mentalcel as you think this guy is

He mogs me in every feature that's visible in his picture.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Framecel222 said:
He mogs me in every feature that's visible in his picture.

Being 6'0+ and white is a big advantage bro, no jokes.
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
Framecel222 said:
cyborgglory said:
fuck off dude you are the #1 person who has explaining to do
you are twice as mentalcel as you think this guy is
He mogs me in every feature that's visible in his picture.
mentalcel as fuck.
betting 100000000% the reason you haven't gotten pussy by uni is that you're too insecure and awkward. I mean you troll on an incel forum full of hideously disfigured people for validation
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
cyborgglory said:
mentalcel as fuck.
betting 100000000% the reason you haven't gotten pussy by uni is that you're too insecure and awkward. I mean you troll on an incel forum full of hideously disfigured people for validation

Yes I'm insecure and awkward but only because of my looks. If I was GL I'd be confident.
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
Framecel222 said:
cyborgglory said:
mentalcel as fuck.
betting 100000000% the reason you haven't gotten pussy by uni is that you're too insecure and awkward. I mean you troll on an incel forum full of hideously disfigured people for validation
Yes I'm insecure and awkward but only because of my looks. If I was GL I'd be confident.
Women can smell that anxiety from miles away. You're an honestly good looking guy, if that was you in that imagur gif you made. Literally the only advice you need for women is "confidence brah". Sounds generic, but trust me, its not your looks holding them off
 
Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
90
Online
0
It looks like a high hairline. Balding starts at the temples and that area doesn't show receding.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
cyborgglory said:
Women can smell that anxiety from miles away. You're an honestly good looking guy, if that was you in that imagur gif you made. Literally the only advice you need for women is "confidence brah". Sounds generic, but trust me, its not your looks holding them off

No I watched the gif, he got potential but he's not good looking right now.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,524
Online
21h 21m
Hope not my hairline looks like that
 
Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,246
Online
0
cyborgglory said:
Women can smell that anxiety from miles away. You're an honestly good looking guy, if that was you in that imagur gif you made. Literally the only advice you need for women is "confidence brah". Sounds generic, but trust me, its not your looks holding them off

dD35Nxn.jpg


It's hard to be confident when I can count my positive experiences with women on one finger.
 
Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
1,292
Online
0
Cannon Fodder said:
It looks like a high hairline. Balding starts at the temples and that area doesn't show receding.

Aight thanks , high hairline is ugly tho?
 
C

cyborgglory

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
454
Online
2m
Bushladen008 said:
cyborgglory said:
Women can smell that anxiety from miles away. You're an honestly good looking guy, if that was you in that imagur gif you made. Literally the only advice you need for women is "confidence brah". Sounds generic, but trust me, its not your looks holding them off
No I watched the gif, he got potential but he's not good looking right now.
maybe not chadlite level, but easily at the level where he could get pussy if he could approach women and not just wait for them to approach him and compliment him.
Haven't seen his frame though. But he is mentalcel.
 

Similar threads

Transcended Trucel
Replies
34
Views
568
Copexodius Maximus
Copexodius Maximus
Made in Heaven
Replies
39
Views
941
Sennacherib
Sennacherib
Hoodedn1inja20
Replies
11
Views
285
Deta97
Deta97
Deleted member 41587
Replies
12
Views
372
Oroborus
Oroborus
ionlycopenow
Replies
25
Views
582
Lux
Lux
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top