Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy chad

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240320 181711 Instagram

I went to hs with him and played fball with him. He was actually pretty nice to me for the most part. Let me use his phone once and I went for a walk once back in 2020 and he saw me while stopped at a light and called out hey man what's good, or something like that. I just wish I could look like this for a year. And actually enjoy life.

View attachment 1099942
I went to hs with him and played fball with him. He was actually pretty nice to me for the most part. Let me use his phone once and I went for a walk once back in 2020 and he saw me while stopped at a light and called out hey man what's good, or something like that. I just wish I could look like this for a year. And actually enjoy life.
Sounds like a good person so he's a chad in my eyes

High tier brad

View attachment 1099942
Btw I know hes chad and all but if he was your friend why post his pics online?

View attachment 1099942
Htn

Btw I know hes chad and all but if he was your friend why post his pics online?
He wasnt necessarily my buddy. Just my football team mate. Guy was hella popular

@rope infinity ♾️ he looks chadlite he has way better bones than a standard HTN
Yeah you are right on looking second time he actually is above htn

@rope infinity ♾️ he looks chadlite he has way better bones than a standard HTN
he does have very good bones but I rated him HTN because of his nose which is too masculine looking. For me, a Chad is someone who has masculine characteristics with some femininity. But he's very close to Chad.

he does have very good bones but I rated him HTN because of his nose which is too masculine looking. For me, a Chad is someone who has masculine characteristics with a some femininity. But he's very close to Chad.
If he’s close to chad wouldn’t u say he’s chadlite then. Also @Vlarke ID say he’s chadlite he has good bones. But yea wide nose, skin and I think some ratios from that pic prevent him from chad tier

If he’s close to chad wouldn’t u say he’s chadlite then. Also @Vlarke ID say he’s chadlite he has good bones. But yea wide nose, skin and I think some ratios from that pic prevent him from chad tier
Agree his problem is that he is ethnic

Good bones but shit hair, nose, eye area. He's bad looking in my book but if tall will have appeal to some whores. I'm guessing he's some kind of mulatto. There is a niche for them.

Agree his problem is that he is ethnic

Yeah, you lose literally 2 points just by being ethnic. Ethnics are so subhuman... collection of ugly features...

easily could get cumtoilet. his nose is weird.

he does have very good bones but I rated him HTN because of his nose which is too masculine looking. For me, a Chad is someone who has masculine characteristics with some femininity. But he's very close to Chad.

Yeah he's ethnic therefore not good looking. Average, slightly above average at best in White scale. An average White (an actual White, with blue eyes etc.) would mog him already. Only if he is tall then maybe he could cope with masculinity.

He's good looking for his race probably.

But he'd be almost invisible in Europe.

Last edited:
Christian Bale is barely Aryan, and not even the best looking actor, and he mogs him to oblivion.

Us ethnic are barely human, we look human but when compared to Whites we are garbage.

christian-bale.jpg

126840-christian-bale-200x200-1.jpg

People rating him Chad or even Chadlite are living in another dimension. Ethnics are capped at 5-6/10. Anything above that is White only territory.

It's like people rating some Ethnic women "stacy". JFL. Then Charlize Theron for example would be what then? 15/10?

We can't just rate as if Whites didn't exist, the fact is, they do exist.

MTN at best. What’s his height?