Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy a Chad?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/33584...lty-ferne-mccann-ex-boyfriend-nightclub-jail/

nintchdbpict0003592701241.jpg

He has the same phenotype as my Pakistani Punjabi friend, and also look a lot like him except for the eyebrows, this guy's eyebrows are too sharp, lol.

Chadlite probably. Obviously not a normie.

high tier normie, mainly cos of his brow ridge and ipd

he would be chad if he had a little bit more chin centimeters or millimeters idk

y wanna know?

Chadlite and chad if he is over 6’

High normie or Chad lite depending on height

he is better looking than the average guy but when I think of "chad" I think more along the lines of blonde star quarterback with perfect jawline or e-boy who mogs him

just a dude.

edit: you never know until you see hight! Face ain't everything x)

High normie or Chad lite depending on height
This
he is better looking than the average guy but when I think of "chad" I think more along the lines of blonde star quarterback with perfect jawline or e-boy who mogs him
Chad is the guy who gets to fuck different girls every week. Does little effort and gets pussy thrown at him for peanuts. Can get staceys in a fling with effort and sub8holes are free game

The guy in the OP looks like someone who has to put some effort to get play. Probably only gets approached by sub4holes

if i had that jaw i would never cry to sleep

His eyes are too close to each other and his zygos are too big, which look a bit strange tbh, but he is above normie

Last edited:
It began for him regardless of what you call him

Great jaw and cheekbones, ok-ish eye area, upper eyelid exposure and IPD mess up his facial harmony a bit. Somewhere between a high tier normie and a chadlite

Chadlite due to his hairline

y wanna know?
I explained in the OP that my Pakistani Punjabi friend has the same coloring (phenotype) & they look very similar altogether, but my friend is 6'1.5".

Nice jaw bad eye area

Chadlite, needs better eye area

Bit of a moon face I'd say Chadlite

I’d say Chadlite