Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this for real?

B

buythemsellthem

Greycel
So I joined here to get some advice please don’t make fun or call me stupid, even though I might be

I installed that Whisper app and there’s a female posting how she wants to get hate f0cked by an Incel. I messaged her and she wants to meet.

I know she’s for real because I told her to write my name on her tits and send me a pic because we all know whores do nothing but lie. She’s HOT and says I can do whatever I want to her, even some of my dark stuff.

I’m afraid there’s going to be a bunch of Chads in the room looking to kick my ass if I go, but if I don’t go, I’m still a virgin and always will be..

Would you guys go? She says I can bring S friend if I’m nervous but I don’t have any

Holy LARP. Go back to IT, dude, this is shit bait. :feelskek:

Do this
70683FCF C428 463C 9887 2BA76684046F

But I’m not…This is what I was afraid of, no one believes me

Wtf is whisper
It’s an anonymous app. You can write anything (hence the reason I think I’m just adding to her jerk off file, if she’s even for real) and people respond.

I’m a 32 year old fat virgin, but I don’t want to get jumped or humiliated any further by foids but maybe it is her kink like she says..I just don’t know what to do

This story is fire.:reeeeee:
IT will get a lot of upsoys on reddit.

So I joined here to get some advice please don’t make fun or call me stupid, even though I might be

I installed that Whisper app and there’s a female posting how she wants to get hate f0cked by an Incel. I messaged her and she wants to meet.

I know she’s for real because I told her to write my name on her tits and send me a pic because we all know whores do nothing but lie. She’s HOT and says I can do whatever I want to her, even some of my dark stuff.

I’m afraid there’s going to be a bunch of Chads in the room looking to kick my ass if I go, but if I don’t go, I’m still a virgin and always will be..

Would you guys go? She says I can bring S friend if I’m nervous but I don’t have any
It's real