Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this an incel trait?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★★
Having headphones on for several hours at a time, even when your device isn't playing music, when playing music putting it loud no matter the (((recommendations))).

Outside of streamers and content creators anyone who does this is living the LDAR lifestyle, especially the part about wrecking your ears.

i think thats more of a non-nt trait

I take it one step further. I walk around w construction site grade ear plugs in while home. Might be more of an autistic sensory trait than incel. As I've aged, I've really disliked lots of noise. Silence is nice

When I'm using PC I'm always with headphones on.

i think thats more of a non-nt trait
I take it one step further. I walk around w construction site grade ear plugs in while home. Might be more of an autistic sensory trait than incel. As I've aged, I've really disliked lots of noise. Silence is nice
fuck I totally fumbled my thread :cryfeels: I just meant the later part about playing the music loud with them on

i use them everytime im in the streets so people don't try to talk to me if i or they bump into me.
also, i don't have anyo,e to talk to so headphones are quite good