Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this a bad phenotype?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Welsh presbyterianmaxed and Crymupilled
★★★★
IMG 5883

My grandfather was pretty much bang on this phenotype, but with a thinner nose, blue eyes and a strong jaw + great zygos . He was a mogger back in his day. I’ve shown pictures of him to looksmaxer and they gave him high HTN.

i have many traits of this phenotype (I forget its name). But I’m not attractive at all .

You can pull 95% of Asians with that phenotype big bro

View attachment 1199476
My grandfather was pretty much bang on this phenotype, but with a thinner nose, blue eyes and a strong jaw + great zygos . He was a mogger back in his day. I’ve shown pictures of him to looksmaxer and they gave him high HTN.

i have many traits of this phenotype (I forget its name). But I’m not attractive at all .
Cutecel pretty boy type shit

i have many traits of this phenotype (I forget its name)

Fakecel detected

this is average. average women today won't settle for average so yes, this is a bad phenotype