Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there such a thing as being TOO blackpilled?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I really feel there is nothing in this world for me anymore. :fuk:

Even the innocent young cashier you say "Hi" to has had sucked 25 dicks already. :fuk: And you think you'd have a chance with her? Nuh-uh. Chad only. Even a lowly cashier still wants a lawyer bf and not some loser. :fuk:

I can never see the famale race the same way. I now know how diabolical and manipulative they are and that they lose their virginity with 12 and fuck dogs and sell their nudes on Onlyfans etc. etc...

It's truly over, isn't it? :fuk: I feel like I lost all my innocence. Now only darkness remains. :fuk:

If you obsess over it and cant even function then yeah i guess

Yes I’m gradually dying from blackpill overdose

What you're saying isn't blackpilled tbh. Blackpill is using studies and evidence to come to a conclusion. Dogpill is a tiny minority and onlyfans whores although a more sizeable bunch are also a minority.

Dogpill is a tiny minority and onlyfans whores although a more sizeable bunch are also a minority.
Lol keep thinking that. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I noticed that 90% of all dog owners with huge dogs I meet are women. I didn't even realize that before the dogpill.

It's definitely real. I would say at least 1 in 4 women who own these types of dogs have sex with them. 25% is not a "tiny minority".

I would say at least 1 in 4 women who own these types of dogs have sex with them. 25% is not a "tiny minority".
Thats not evidence, maybe they want protection so buy bigger dog breeds?

Thats not evidence, maybe they want protection so buy bigger dog breeds?
Protection and sex isn't mutually exclusive.

On the contrary: Women are more likely to have sex with something that already protects them. It's just simple psychology.

I don't understand why people still struggle to accept the dogpil. We don't have 2010. We have countless witness accounts, confessions, videos, data etc... :fuk: Just accept that what you were taught by Disney about women that they are these delicate, innocent creatures was blatantly wrong and they are more depraved than we can even imagine. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

the dog pill is only in part based, the women who fuck dogs are max the 3.6 % of a determinate population, so only the 3.6 % of the women would rather fuck a dog instead of an incel, it's bad anyway, but the numbers are smaller