Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is there such a thing as being TOO blackpilled?

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★★
96d 21h 54m
I really feel there is nothing in this world for me anymore. :fuk:

Even the innocent young cashier you say "Hi" to has had sucked 25 dicks already. :fuk: And you think you'd have a chance with her? Nuh-uh. Chad only. Even a lowly cashier still wants a lawyer bf and not some loser. :fuk:

I can never see the famale race the same way. I now know how diabolical and manipulative they are and that they lose their virginity with 12 and fuck dogs and sell their nudes on Onlyfans etc. etc...

It's truly over, isn't it? :fuk: I feel like I lost all my innocence. Now only darkness remains. :fuk:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
124d 14h 34m
If you obsess over it and cant even function then yeah i guess

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
428d 37m
Yes I’m gradually dying from blackpill overdose

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 10h 48m
What you're saying isn't blackpilled tbh. Blackpill is using studies and evidence to come to a conclusion. Dogpill is a tiny minority and onlyfans whores although a more sizeable bunch are also a minority.

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★★
64d 8h 31m
Animecel2D said:
Yes I’m gradually dying from blackpill overdose

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
428d 37m
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Sincerely Yours
★★★★★
115d 15h 27m
Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★★
96d 21h 54m
get_even said:
Dogpill is a tiny minority and onlyfans whores although a more sizeable bunch are also a minority.
Lol keep thinking that. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I noticed that 90% of all dog owners with huge dogs I meet are women. I didn't even realize that before the dogpill.

It's definitely real. I would say at least 1 in 4 women who own these types of dogs have sex with them. 25% is not a "tiny minority".

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
27d 9h 6m
Meus said:
It's definitely real. I would say at least 4 in 4 women who own these types of dogs have sex with them.

get_even

get_even

Major
27d 10h 48m
Meus said:
I would say at least 1 in 4 women who own these types of dogs have sex with them. 25% is not a "tiny minority".
Thats not evidence, maybe they want protection so buy bigger dog breeds?

Meus

Meus

Just eat more onions bro
★★★★
96d 21h 54m
get_even said:
Thats not evidence, maybe they want protection so buy bigger dog breeds?
Protection and sex isn't mutually exclusive.

On the contrary: Women are more likely to have sex with something that already protects them. It's just simple psychology.

I don't understand why people still struggle to accept the dogpil. We don't have 2010. We have countless witness accounts, confessions, videos, data etc... :fuk: Just accept that what you were taught by Disney about women that they are these delicate, innocent creatures was blatantly wrong and they are more depraved than we can even imagine. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
the dog pill is only in part based, the women who fuck dogs are max the 3.6 % of a determinate population, so only the 3.6 % of the women would rather fuck a dog instead of an incel, it's bad anyway, but the numbers are smaller

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8