Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is there anything worse than being ethnic

I live in a mostly white town. I get mogged by whites everyday I hate even walking outside.

All girls in my snapchat I’m trying to fuck post snaps of the white guys they’re hanging out with (Only couple times I’ve seen browns and they all look like models)

No girl has ever posted me on her snapchat. I can’t help but think it’s because I’m ethnic, they wont get any status points by showing me in their profile

Being ethnic is brutal, living knowing you’re a second class citizen but you can’t talk about it because it’s not PC and denial.etc

Imagine being a 5'2" balding ethnic with a recessed maxilla.

race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> height (based on studies and statistics, not my subjective opinion)
he is still fucked if he is ethnic has sub 8 face.
not saying you are not more fucked than him but height pales in comparison when you are ethnic already

View attachment 10497View attachment 10498
as you can see with that red marked area (women preferences part) no matter what height, the race has a bigger coefficient (meaning more important)

also please refer to my racepill part 1 thread where I prove being ethnic is equivalent of being 5'3''
https://incels.is/threads/being-ethnic-is-as-bad-as-being-54-according-to-studies.26312/

what are those charts from?