Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything we can do to inconvenience foids without any repercussions for us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I fucking hate these toilets. Especially the ones who think they're hot shit. I can see them living the life, getting good and easy jobs that take no effort and pay a lot, having sex only with Chads (and all it takes is a wink and a short conversation) while treating non-Chads like shit. Having society as a whole praise them and defend them and pity them and coddle them.

I wish there's something we could do, without ruining our own reputation or attracting unwanted attention from white knights or other cunts.

Fart near them

You could pour water in their car's gas tank

Egg their houses at nighttime.

Their faces are huge weak point...

I fucking hate these toilets. Especially the ones who think they're hot shit. I can see them living the life, getting good and easy jobs that take no effort and pay a lot, having sex only with Chads (and all it takes is a wink and a short conversation) while treating non-Chads like shit. Having society as a whole praise them and defend them and pity them and coddle them.
anyone thinking this is just a hater of people who get nice things because they are nice and good people who had it hard and improved themselves!
we live in the best time to be alive and only hater nazi incels think otherwise!
FAAAAAAAAA!
1583395890630-png.212325

anyone thinking this is just a hater of people who get nice things because they are nice and good people who had it hard and improved themselves!
we live in the best time to be alive and only hater nazi incels think otherwise!
FAAAAAAAAA!
1583395890630-png.212325
I went on inceltears yesterday just to see what they think, and within minutes I saw many posts saying "I know many very ugly guys with super hot wives, incels just need a better personality". This is literally how 99% of society thinks. God fucking damn it, I can't believe so few people actually see the world for what it is like we do.

I went on inceltears yesterday just to see what they think, and within minutes I saw many posts saying "I know many very ugly guys with super hot wives, incels just need a better personality". This is literally how 99% of society thinks. God fucking damn it, I can't believe so few people actually see the world for what it is like we do.
they're talking about all the guys they "know" from movies, tv shows, etc

I wish there's something we could do, without ruining our own reputation or attracting unwanted attention from white knights or other cunts.

Become tranny without surgery, become priviledged, start playing professional female football. Legally destroy every woman on the field (cripple them basically), cash in on all the prize money and retire early, just to "revert" back into a man. Post video where you wank on the medals and have a 10/10 russian bitch suck your cock on a tropical island.
Bingo.

Girlontheinternetmaxxing, just larp as a female online, this way not only can you redirect simp funds from foids to incels, but you also personally benefit from it. Requires somewhat low inhib and moderate RP skills though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back