Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is there anything more cringe than the obssession normies have with gymcelling? Do they think they'll look like zyzz or CBUM? Unironically?!

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Im saying this cause im tired of receiving commercials on yt about "the new way" a gymcel found to look like a meatball faster without using steroids or something.

Imagine how many dudes (considering the average IQ ofc) and busted their asses (and their wallets) to try to look like their favorite bodybuilder.

AND, even if you managed to look like one of them, that isnt even what woman like anyways. There's a quote on a tails video that resumes it quite succintly: "most girls know the name of at least one famous tiktok e-boy. Think vinnie hacker. Do these girls know at least the name of ONE bodybuilder by name?"

Thats what i thought so.

Bodybuilders aren't famous, e-boys are. That's all.

Im saying this cause im tired of receiving commercials on yt about "the new way" a gymcel found to look like a meatball faster without using steroids or something.

Imagine how many dudes (considering the average IQ ofc) and busted their asses (and their wallets) to try to look like their favorite bodybuilder.

AND, even if you managed to look like one of them, that isnt even what woman like anyways. There's a quote on a tails video that resumes it quite succintly: "most girls know the name of at least one famous tiktok e-boy. Think vinnie hacker. Do these girls know at least the name of ONE bodybuilder by name?"

Thats what i thought so.
yes ogremaxxing is retarded

They have an unimaginably stupid way of pushing genetic and probability/luck motives away from their views. They want to think that self-effort is worthwhile, because they saw many celebrities who were previously nobody get ahead. So they want to sell us the idea that if you put in the effort you can do it. They don't take into account that self-effort isn't that good. Not all of us would make it and we also have thousands of other problems besides going to a gym. Besides, no one likes that place, who would like to go to exert themselves every day just to gain muscle?

I tried going to the gym and after 2 minutes I got tired and said fuck it

normies love using alcohol to socialize

so they probably think that using roids as well would be even better

normies are just lame af druggies

Either way, having a good body can’t hurt your chances

Bluepilled propaganda. They don’t want them to realize it’s not just how fucking “buff” you are

going to the gym is a waste of time I'd rather just roid it up and save myself the effort

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back