Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is there ANYTHING more brutal than the agepill?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
This is the only one that genuinely makes me cry. So many milestone and important developmental stages missed out on simply because I'm a 5ft1 27yo blackcel. I don't know what I did to be treated this way. I didn't kill anyone. I've never abused women or hurt them. Yet I'm ostracized. Consequently,

• I never had sex in my sexual prime
  • I never had reciprocated love during my youth, just the brutal pain of rejection
  • I have no experiences of young love
  • I never had my first kiss as a youth
  • I never had a woman tells me she loves me
Now I approach wizardhood, already my sex drive is diminishing. The emotional highs of my teens are no more - just numbness and depression. I genuinely think the constant rejection broke my brain, permanently altered my ability to cope. I just get older and I can never go back in time. ITS OVER.

height moggs

The agepill is the most brutal pill as your looks only get worse the more you age after your mid20s. If you think you look subhuman when you're 20, just wait until you start to lose your hair and get wrinkles.

The agepill is the most brutal pill as your looks only get worse the more you age after your mid20s. If you think you look subhuman when you're 20, just wait until you start to lose your hair and get wrinkles.
Not just looks but health too. And support system declines too.

Not just looks but health too. And support system declines too.
And that impacts people mainly due to genetics. Death and age are NOT the great equalisers.

truely sorry brocel

This is the only one that genuinely makes me cry. So many milestone and important developmental stages missed out on simply because I'm a 5ft1 27yo blackcel. I don't know what I did to be treated this way. I didn't kill anyone. I've never abused women or hurt them. Yet I'm ostracized. Consequently,

• I never had reciprocated love during my youth, just the brutal pain of rejection
Now I approach wizardhood, already my sex drive is diminishing. The emotional highs of my teens are no more - just numbness and depression. I genuinely think the constant rejection broke my brain, permanently altered my ability to cope. I just get older and I can never go back in time. ITS OVER.
Pump yourself full of pills and if you got money hit the Philippines.

I hate aging. I miss looking youthful and innocent. At only 18 I look 40. What did I do to deserve this?

Brutal my guy. It is truly over but don't worry in 9 years, I will too be approaching wizardhood lol. At least you have some brocels here with you

I don't know if you're larping nigga I've never in my life seen a 5'1 blackcel ever. All nibbas mogged me

If you aren’t retarded you can look the same in your 30s

Teen love pill is more brutal. You can be young and get destroyed by teen love pill. And if you completed the proper milestones, aging is normal, and not a hellish experience.

The loser-uncle pill is worse than the agepill too. Your friends and family have had their children and they are now teenagers. They bring their dates to gatherings and you get life mogged and height mogged by people with a third of your age. At this point you either kill yourself or become a hermit.

This is pure brain rot from inceldom. Sex isn't supposed to dwindle this early. Brutal.