Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything more Autistic than incels talking to themselves on video?

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
Nothing screams incels more than those cringe-worthy videos of loners out and about in public, by themselves with a camera pointed at their own faces as they literally say nothing.

Whether on a car dashboard (Bill from True Forced Loneliness)

A tripod, yes a tripod, (Jsanza29)

Walking in London's most crowded street with a SONY HD flip camera

Also if you wanted more proof that PUA were also autistic loner virgins..............

Tyler RSD

Johnny Berba (note how he is talking about approaching women rather than doing it, and getting rejected on camera without a hired actress?)

X UHSZ

so if they were chads and stacy you'd be sucking their dick? fuck you for trying to shame people you piece of shit

so if they were chads and stacy you'd be sucking their dick? fuck you for trying to shame people you piece of shit

Link to your YouTube channel with your USB camera or 2012 I-Phone balanced on your car dashboard.

Closest I've seen a normie do this is a GoPro while filming deadlifting or squatting.

Although gym is worse than an occupational hazard and I wouldn't recommend it.

I was thinking of starting a channel tbh.

I was thinking of starting a channel tbh.
I was thinking of starting one too but knew that if anyone I knew ever found one of my videos I'd be screwed.

? They are just incels who decided to share their experiences using a video. Who are you to judge how autistic they are? And what the fuck does this have to do with autism? Maybe you should have used another word because autism definitelt doesn't make any sense in this case

I was thinking of starting one too but knew that if anyone I knew ever found one of my videos I'd be screwed.

Well a few tips.

Don't use any recording devices that link to the internet (PC, laptop, smartphone, I-PAD/Tablets, PS4). Use a camcorder and keep your vlogs on MicroSD card under lock and key.
? They are just incels who decided to share their experiences using a video. Who are you to judge how autistic they are? And what the fuck does this have to do with autism? Maybe you should have used another word because autism definitelt doesn't make any sense in this case

Sharing experiences is one thing, doing it in public with no show notes, no arguments, references or insight is as hypocritical as lambasting Social Justice Warriors.

Remember Bill from True Forced Loneliness is married yet he still complains about women not giving men the time of day.

Reading between the line I reckon he is talking about Stacies.

JFL at tyler pretending like he can actually get a girl, dude has been caught faking infield and getting blown out consistently multiple times

JFL at tyler pretending like he can actually get a girl, dude has been caught faking infield and getting blown out consistently multiple times

Tbf he did have girlfriends and even reproduced (yes he has kids) but they are both blonde so interesting to see if they are his.

well i wouldnt say autistic, but it just shows the lengths ugly males will go to because of loneliness/ being ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back