Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is There Anything Being Black Can't Compensate For?

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as a BBC. Is there anything that having dark black skin can't compansate for?
The day scientist's create a potion that makes you michael jackson max, but in reverse and become a bbc, is the day incels won't exist anymore.

You can be in a wheelchair, as a bbc and women will still want to fuck you. you can have aids and women will still fuck you. the only thing black skin can't compensate, is being smart, but who cares only nerds care about iq.

Yep definitely GottThaGod. NBG said you're a nigger, is that true?

Having a small dick.

nigger said:

I'm not him. Are you the user Wasted Potential Incel?

This is Legit_Theory from lookism, BBC troll and race baiter, ban him. He is insane.

Savas said:
nigger said:

If you're not him then I'm not him

cage

Everyone in this thread is Legit Theory so far

:dennis:

Being 6ft and black never got me any pussy. I have severe social anxiety on top of being ugly.

nigger said:
Savas said:
nigger said:

If you're not him then I'm not him

cage

4mA1iCZ.png

Savas said:
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as white. Is there anything that having white skin can't compansate for?

Fixed.

White privilege tax when?

whatiamnotgoingtodo said:
Savas said:
I mean you can be under 160cm, extremely fat, extremely thin, recessed, bird profiled and still slay top tier white women as white. Is there anything that having white skin can't compansate for?

Fixed.

that's simply not true

Enigmatic93 said:
Being ugly

Check Lil Wayne. He's ugly as hell.

bbc baits need to be purged, one of the reasons lookism developed into such a shithole

Savas said:
Savas said:

Fixed.

that's simply not true

Enigmatic93 said:
Being ugly

He's also rich and has status.

slackbum said:
bbc baits need to be purged, one of the reasons lookism developed into such a shithole

Yes thanks to me BBCTakeover, Adolf Hipster, etc. BBC theory is a widely accepted theory on Lookism.

Weightcel said:
Savas said:
Savas said:

Fixed.

that's simply not true

Enigmatic93 said:
Being ugly

He's also rich and has status.

Yes he got rich because of that.

A black is a automatic bull, not a mere "white boy" with "white fragility", a bull just has to fulfill the blacked fantasies of white teen girls / females in prime stage, known as snow bunnies; a mix of oofy doofy and blackness still makes it to be a competent bull, the image of virile still is left untouchable and void of shaming, the "bbc" is the ideal that represents the dominance of a bull on the societal status of other races around him, AKA superior, better, more masculine and sexually engaging, far from the weakling image portrayed by white males (in western society), asians are also seen as weaklings compared to the bull, but the proccess of submission of asian society to the bull is slowly coming to fruition. Just be bull.